Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mentors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

The Mentors Empty
PostSubject: The Mentors   The Mentors Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 10:48 am

What's up people,

I just wanted to share my teen Mentorship program with everyone on this forum. The Mentors is a program that offers teens an adult Mentor who will guide them through out their life and prepare them for their future.

At the moment we are trying to get 400 likes on our FB page so if any of you can help out by going to the page and pressing the LIKE button I would really appreciate it! The 400 likes will help us further our fundraising goal of traveling to Canda/Peru/South Africa to offer community service and to help out other who are less fortunate.

Here's the link to our page and if you would like more info on the program feel free to email or message me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for your support!
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

The Mentors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mentors   The Mentors Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 11:06 am

Here's a couple of videos of our program!

Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

The Mentors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mentors   The Mentors Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 1:46 pm

I already gotcha. If I was still living in the Chicago area I would luv to be apart of your program.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

The Mentors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mentors   The Mentors Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 5:27 pm

Thanks for your support Kevin!

And mos def man if you lived in the Chi, I would of been inviting you to help out. Unfortunately, I can't find many males who are willing to Mentor and guide a younger individual for free. I have 15 Mentor staff who work for me and 12 of them are females, so that should tell you how scarce it is.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

The Mentors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mentors   The Mentors Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 5:35 pm

arokone wrote:
Thanks for your support Kevin!

And mos def man if you lived in the Chi, I would of been inviting you to help out. Unfortunately, I can't find many males who are willing to Mentor and guide a younger individual for free. I have 15 Mentor staff who work for me and 12 of them are females, so that should tell you how scarce it is.

Damn. I'll talk to some of my friends up there and see if they are interested. But then again hell they may need mentoring...lol
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

The Mentors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mentors   The Mentors Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 5:41 pm

That's some really cool shit, Perez. Kudos to you!
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

The Mentors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mentors   The Mentors Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 12:27 am

@Kevin - Lol.. I take on all ages! If you know any level headed, goal driven individuals definitely send them my way.

Thanks KJ! It is definitely my passion to help mold our youth.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

The Mentors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mentors   The Mentors Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 9:21 am

Please join The Mentors as we raise money for the disease known as Lupus! This walk is very important to us as we support one of our parents who is currently battling the disease and also a Mentor who has lost a loved one to this disease as well. Our support does not stop there, we are doing this for the someone who may be suffering from this disease, has a family member battling this disease, lost their battle to this disease or just simply to help find a cure for this disease!

Please visit our page to make a donation. A donation as little as $10 will bring us closer to our goal in the fight against Lupus. Thank you in advance for your support!

Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

The Mentors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mentors   The Mentors Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 9:37 am

Would you like a chance to win a brand new Apple Ipad3 for $5???

The Mentors are selling raffle tickets for $5 to fundraise for our annual excursion to Canada. If you would like a raffle ticket and a chance to win please inbox me your request and information. The winner will be announced in April during our annual brunch fundraiser! Mentors program stand up!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mentors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mentors   The Mentors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mentors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: