Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moss Signs With The 49ers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Moss Signs With The 49ers Empty
PostSubject: Moss Signs With The 49ers   Moss Signs With The 49ers Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 11:14 pm

Randy is back in the NFL...signing with the 49ers (for some odd reason)...lol

thats a pretty conservative offense with a pretty conservative coach and QB......definitely not sure how he's going to fit in over there.....Alex Smith get your earplugs ready....because Moss is going to be all in your ears this upcoming season....lol

LET'S GO GIANTS! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Moss Signs With The 49ers   Moss Signs With The 49ers Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 11:20 pm

Fuck the 49ers
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Moss Signs With The 49ers   Moss Signs With The 49ers Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 8:57 pm

Now those bastards (the 49ers) just signed Super Mario Manningham from us....

that's a decent loss....not a huge one (because Cruz and Nicks are still there) but a decent one in that a 3rd WR must be found....but I have a bunch of faith in Jerry Reese to do anything that is needed.....LET'S GO GIANTS! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Moss Signs With The 49ers   Moss Signs With The 49ers Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 9:48 pm

Alex Smith is interviewing with Miami, and cut ties with his agent, Tom Condon (who also happens to be Peyton's agent).

The Dolphins will be desperate to sign him since Matt Flynn just signed with Seattle.

Think the writing is on the walls for Peyton to San Francisco?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Moss Signs With The 49ers   Moss Signs With The 49ers Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 12:29 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Alex Smith is interviewing with Miami, and cut ties with his agent, Tom Condon (who also happens to be Peyton's agent).

The Dolphins will be desperate to sign him since Matt Flynn just signed with Seattle.

Dang, guess not. Peyton signs with the Broncos, who are now looking to trade Tebow.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Moss Signs With The 49ers   Moss Signs With The 49ers Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:03 pm

thelundquist wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

Dang, guess not. Peyton signs with the Broncos, who are now looking to trade Tebow.

Yep, thats a good look for Denver, not sure what that means for Tebow yet though....I know Miami is looking for a QB as well as Arizona but would they want to scrap their pro style offenses for the option??

Can't wait for fantasy football to start now because Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas are must owns....

Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Moss Signs With The 49ers   Moss Signs With The 49ers Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:42 pm

Yeah I'm thinking Jags & Dolphins get into a bidding war for Tebow. One end up giving up too much for him. Hopefully the Jags. Pencil in two Ws for my Texans next season.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Moss Signs With The 49ers   Moss Signs With The 49ers Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:46 pm

Jacksonville seems like the best fit for Tebow IMO. Great offensive line, running game, defense and special teams. Throw Laurent Robinson in the mix and Tebow would actually have a downfield threat for the few times that they would throw the ball. Plus, I'm sure Denver would be interested in aquiring Gabbert from the Jags. Should be a fun offseason
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Moss Signs With The 49ers   Moss Signs With The 49ers Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 2:49 pm

Oh, and look for the Seahawks in the Playoffs next year with Flynn as the new QB!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Moss Signs With The 49ers   Moss Signs With The 49ers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012, 7:32 am

I'm not sure why the Jets got Tebow especially right after signing Sanchez to that long term deal, but I guess FAT Rex has a plan somewhere in that lil pea brain of his...lol

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Moss Signs With The 49ers   Moss Signs With The 49ers Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012, 12:58 pm

Rex needs to be the center of attention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moss Signs With The 49ers   Moss Signs With The 49ers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moss Signs With The 49ers
Page 1 of 1