Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Big Mike album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

New Big Mike album Empty
PostSubject: New Big Mike album   New Big Mike album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 11:08 am

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I just got an email from Big Mike in reference to a review I wrote for "Somethin' Serious" on Amazon:

----

Whats going on bro?

I saw your review of my music on the net! I am about to drop a new album and my team has searched the net high and low to find people who were into my music back in the day! I'm looking for honest feed back and possibly help spreading the word about my come back into the game...Big Mike

Here is a link to the new music

www.myspace.com/bigmikebcd

www.soundclick.com/therealbigmike

----

I'll definitely be checking this out later.
Back to top Go down

New Big Mike album Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Big Mike album   New Big Mike album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 11:57 am

Thats dope as hell! How can you who I put on Big Mike get the fucking email when I was a fan from the jump!!..damn white people..lol. I'm just hating a little but I am going to check it out.
Back to top Go down

New Big Mike album Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Big Mike album   New Big Mike album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 11:58 am

It's digital only...smh...
Back to top Go down

New Big Mike album Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Big Mike album   New Big Mike album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 12:07 pm

So far this shit sounds average as hell...he still has the mic skills but the production is lacking for his style. He seems to be trying to reach a younger crowd and it's not wroking. He needs that gritty southern funky beats to shine imo.
Back to top Go down

New Big Mike album Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Big Mike album   New Big Mike album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 12:17 pm

Trks 10-17 are fire!! IMO those are the type of trks and subjects Mike really shine on. If the album was more this speed I would buy it fast.
Back to top Go down

New Big Mike album Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Big Mike album   New Big Mike album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 1:41 pm

That's awesome that he wrote you back Pounds!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

New Big Mike album Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Big Mike album   New Big Mike album Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 3:54 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Thats dope as hell! How can you who I put on Big Mike get the fucking email when I was a fan from the jump!!..damn white people..lol. I'm just hating a little but I am going to check it out.

LMAO!!! I figured you'd find that to be a little f'ed up...lol. I was just as surprised to get the email as well.

KRob86 wrote:
Trks 10-17 are fire!! IMO those are the type of trks and subjects Mike really shine on. If the album was more this speed I would buy it fast.

I'll check out all of it (I should have earlier!), but I'll keep a close ear on these.

KJ Styles wrote:
That's awesome that he wrote you back Pounds!

LOL...yeah. If he only knew Kev put me onto his work a year or two ago...lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Big Mike album Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Big Mike album   New Big Mike album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Big Mike album
Page 1 of 1