Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Masta Ace

Go down 
+4
MURDERGHOST
Laced With Slang
Half
gametheory91
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 11:16 pm

From his upcoming album fully produced by MF Doom "MA_DOOM: Son of Yvonne."

Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 10:57 pm

THIS SONG IS SO GOOD.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 10:40 am

I think it's pretty impressive that Doom has been using the Special Herbs beats for everything over the past five years. That's efficiency haha. I think he did make a couple new beats for Born Like This but he really hasn't done shit as a producer in recent memory.

I'll check this out but if it's all Special Herbs beats it doesn't matter how good the rapper is, I've heard those beats so many times before I'll be taken out of the experience a bit.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 4:29 pm

Half wrote:
I think it's pretty impressive that Doom has been using the Special Herbs beats for everything over the past five years. That's efficiency haha. I think he did make a couple new beats for Born Like This but he really hasn't done shit as a producer in recent memory.

I'll check this out but if it's all Special Herbs beats it doesn't matter how good the rapper is, I've heard those beats so many times before I'll be taken out of the experience a bit.

Haha never really thought about it like that, but yeah it is pretty impressive/efficient. And yeah I've heard these beats countless times, but I still think it'll be refreshing to heard Ace over them. His flow and storytelling on this song is great...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 12:54 am

Half wrote:

thats part of the reason why im not THAT excited for this project. Ace pretty much just got Doom's permission to use beats (im sure theres a monetary agreement) but Doom doesnt really have anything to do with this project in terms of creative influence or new production
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 12:54 am

song is really dope tho
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 5:23 am

Dope track...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 10:02 am

Alright, I checked this out.

Listening, it seems so obvious for Ace to be on Doom beats. He fits better than anyone so far.

Anyone not checking this because you've heard the beats, just hear it. If you ever liked the music, I bet you'll like it better here. Ace makes it brand new.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 10:13 am

I tried preordering from UGHH since they seem to be the only place that has Fat Beats releases on release date, but their pre-orders are sold out. I'm definitely interested though.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 3:23 pm

I REALLY like this one right here (just got finished listening to it via Spotify). I'm just a lil stuck as to whether I should order the mP3 or the CD version (which is normal for me), and that's like the first time I've ever been stuck on such a thing. This, and Reks' Rebelutionary make two great additions to my collection. Rating for this album is about 4-4.5 stars right now. And my 2012 list will be updated soon too.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 3:28 pm

This album is great. I wasn't expecting too much for some reason, nice surprise.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 5:42 pm

The albums that I don't expect to like a whole bunch have been near the top of the year for me the last 3-4 years. Street Hop, Book Of David, Population Control, Random Axe, Blueprint 3, etc.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 6:36 pm

I went ahead and copped the MP3 version of the album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Masta Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Masta Ace   New Masta Ace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Masta Ace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: