Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K-Rino Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
y2neal
Woof
Woof
y2neal

K-Rino Request Empty
PostSubject: K-Rino Request   K-Rino Request Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 7:26 pm

Guest Appearances Vol. 3
Guest Appearances Vol. 4
k-rino and The texas Allstars

I was wondering if there is a way for me to be able to get these?.. Wink

Here's my list
K-Rino Request K_Rino7

Last edited by y2neal on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

K-Rino Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Request   K-Rino Request Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 10:25 pm

Join Spotify.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

K-Rino Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Request   K-Rino Request Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 10:26 pm

For real, you need to buy some of that shit. That's a man's entire career.
Back to top Go down
y2neal
Woof
Woof
y2neal

K-Rino Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Request   K-Rino Request Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 11:51 pm

how do you know that I havent...
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

K-Rino Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Request   K-Rino Request Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 7:59 am

because you've not produced a photo of them but only a list that looks like your downloads for trade collection Wink

Pay Back is a title that appeared to be listed out of nowhere on the internet one day, I don't believe it exists but if someone can prove me wrong, gahead.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

K-Rino Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Request   K-Rino Request Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 10:22 am

Oh, I thought he was asking for all those. My bad, entirely.
Back to top Go down
y2neal
Woof
Woof
y2neal

K-Rino Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Request   K-Rino Request Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 3:31 pm

Well, thats a list of stuff that Ive collected, ripped from my own originals..etc. and I asked K about Payback, "K Rino K Rino no..my no mercy cd was originally named payback but i switched the title and since the cd was in the system under payback,it stayed out there and people thought it was a lost album or something..."
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

K-Rino Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Request   K-Rino Request Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 4:11 am

y2neal wrote:
Well, thats a list of stuff that Ive collected, ripped from my own originals..etc. and I asked K about Payback, "K Rino K Rino no..my no mercy cd was originally named payback but i switched the title and since the cd was in the system under payback,it stayed out there and people thought it was a lost album or something..."

That makes sense about the Pay Back title, I saw a track on YouTube called Pay Back which the poster said was supposed to have been on the No Mercy album but wasn't put on. It must be true cos on the track he directs his anger towards someone at Cerebral Records who were involved with his previous self titled album in 98.

I remember when Pay Back album got listed on Amazon and I thought what the hell... They didn't add it onto their site until a few years after it's supposed release date of 2000, though.
Back to top Go down
y2neal
Woof
Woof
y2neal

K-Rino Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Request   K-Rino Request Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 5:24 am

Yea that diss was CRAZY..I wonder what else unreleased he has..He can do some mean disses..Like when he dissed 'Em...wooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

K-Rino Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Request   K-Rino Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-Rino Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: