Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe Budden Apologizes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Joe Budden Apologizes Empty
PostSubject: Joe Budden Apologizes   Joe Budden Apologizes Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 9:54 am

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden Apologizes   Joe Budden Apologizes Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 11:38 am

Budden's a fucking retard. He knows he's got nothing for any of them dudes. Deck burned him alive, and this is his response?

Cop-out.

He's just afraid GZA's comin up to bat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden Apologizes   Joe Budden Apologizes Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 12:17 pm

While I disagree whole-heartedly Parker, I do think it's odd Buddens didn't even mention Deck's name.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden Apologizes   Joe Budden Apologizes Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 12:30 pm

Which part do you disagree with? Do you really think Joe (who isn't even the nastiest in his own crew) can stand a beef with Deck, Meth, GZA, or Ghost? Because you know that's how them guys get down, right? That click sticks together.

Or maybe you don't think Joe got ate up by Deck. Well, guess what? Joe knows it. That's why he responded with an apology, trying to save face with his threats...

lol, I'm not trying to get in anything with you N3R0. Just realized this post sounds angry. Just disagreeing. It's hard to hold my contempt for that slack-jawed microsephalic talentless hack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden Apologizes   Joe Budden Apologizes Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 12:43 pm

I was disagreeing with you calling Joe a retard, basically. I don't think Joe is the nicest in his crew, and I certainly don't think Joe could stand a battle with Wu by himself (obviously). I'm not even a huge Buddens fan but I think he's not a terrible slack-jawed microcephalic talentless hack. But he does have a small head?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden Apologizes   Joe Budden Apologizes Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 12:52 pm

Did you mean the "?"? Because, yes, he always seemed a little shrunken-headed to me.

Maybe it's just that ridiculous trend of wearing a hat that's 5 sizes too big, paired with the slack-jaw. Whatever the reason, he looks fucking mentally handicapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden Apologizes   Joe Budden Apologizes Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 12:58 pm

No he does look like he has a small head, I just thought it was odd you pointed it out I guess. I never really noticed til you said that.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden Apologizes   Joe Budden Apologizes Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 1:21 pm

Joey needs a new camera couldn't even finish the interview with that crappy quality.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden Apologizes   Joe Budden Apologizes Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 5:16 pm