Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
parker lewis
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Empty
PostSubject: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 10:02 am

I wouldn't want to be a stripper in Atlanta

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 12:32 pm

I wouldn't want you to be a stripper in Atlanta, either.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 12:33 pm

Just let us know if you ever hit bottom that hard, N3R0. I'm sure we could set up a Paypal fundraiser or some shit.

STAY OFF THE POLE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 12:56 pm

Thanks Parker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 1:01 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Just let us know if you ever hit bottom that hard, N3R0. I'm sure we could set up a Paypal fundraiser or some shit.

STAY OFF THE POLE!
'

NERO couldnt make money as a stripper, you better set up that paypal fundraiser
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 1:02 pm

The funny thing is that N3R0 was just talking about working in a strip club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 1:12 pm

I sure was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 1:22 pm

T. Myers wrote:

off topic but has anyone ever ate the food at a strip club. they have this buffet set up at one and i was looking at the food hungry as fuck but i couldnt do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 1:25 pm

The bar I auditioned to DJ at had some nice food, actually. When the old strip club "burned down accidentally" and they relocated it out on the highway, it became part restaurant part strip club with a huge wall in the middle of the joint. Now it's called "The Pirhana Club".
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 1:35 pm

Cory wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

off topic but has anyone ever ate the food at a strip club. they have this buffet set up at one and i was looking at the food hungry as fuck but i couldnt do it.

co-sign...ive been to a chinese restaurant/strip club..real grimey china town-ish...noooo fuckin way i was touching that food...no no no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 2:05 pm

Being a stripper in Canada would suck. Down in the States you guys have 1 dollar bills, we dont. So when we go to the strip clubs we throw coins at the bitch. They got the part where they dance around and people throw coins, then they play games with people like putting a sticker someone on there body, then you throw coins at them and try to hit it. if you do you win a prize.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 2:22 pm

LOLOLOL.

That must be a Western Canada thing? They don't do that ish in Ontario
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 2:27 pm

Shon wrote:
LOLOLOL.

That must be a Western Canada thing? They don't do that ish in Ontario

well they dont do it at every strip club, how many have you been to
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 2:54 pm

I haven't been up there yet, because I'm not 19 for another 3 weeks. All my friends have been up there, though, and I'd guess that I know people who have gone to at least 15-20 strip clubs in Ontario and never mentioned that, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 2:58 pm

Shon wrote:
I haven't been up there yet, because I'm not 19 for another 3 weeks. All my friends have been up there, though, and I'd guess that I know people who have gone to at least 15-20 strip clubs in Ontario and never mentioned that, lol

oh well thats because Ontario sucks, anything that close to Quebec has to be gay. Come to Alberta, more fun and the drinking age is 18 instead of 19. better weed, better beer, and the bitches are not a stuck up.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 6:59 pm

^ my friend got a handjob from a stripper in ontario lmao
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 10:28 pm

"oh well thats because Ontario sucks, anything that close to Quebec has to be gay. Come to Alberta, more fun and the drinking age is 18 instead of 19. better weed, better beer, and the bitches are not a stuck up."

Yeahhh. Only problem is Ontario is 20 minutes away, Alberta is 8 hours (at least), lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 10:43 pm

"Yeahhh. Only problem is Ontario is 20 minutes away, Alberta is 8 hours (at least), lol"

You know how you would think cow girls would be like tough and dirty. they are actually very clean slim big tits and like to ride. it amazes me how hot they are. when i moved from vancouver i thought it would be terrible but its a lot different then people night think. just a fun fact

"^ my friend got a handjob from a stripper in ontario lmao"

that can happen anywhere
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 11:21 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I wouldn't want you to be a stripper in Atlanta, either.

God, I hope not. If I see any hairy asses on stage I'm walking the fuck out!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:46 am

I used to hook up with a girl that grew up with horses. I think that shit really does transfer to the fuck. She'd have the whole couch in the middle of the living room before she finished riding. She only weighed 105, max. Fucking animal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:57 am

Kid Joe wrote:
I used to hook up with a girl that grew up with horses. I think that shit really does transfer to the fuck. She'd have the whole couch in the middle of the living room before she finished riding. She only weighed 105, max. Fucking animal.

i also have never see a group that dressed so slutty. cow girls wear little shorts with halter tops cut to show more boob. its fucking crazy they look like strippers walking around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him   Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pacman Jones....Douches Out...JD...Sticks up for him
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: