Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liquid Swords: The Chess Box

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Liquid Swords: The Chess Box Empty
PostSubject: Liquid Swords: The Chess Box   Liquid Swords: The Chess Box Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Swords: The Chess Box   Liquid Swords: The Chess Box Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 3:19 pm

If that shit was a marble or hand carved wood chess set I'd do it. Looks like junk.

I'd pay $150-$200 if they'd do it right, with creative Shogun-type characters... or the Wu
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Swords: The Chess Box   Liquid Swords: The Chess Box Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 4:16 pm

parker lewis wrote:
If that shit was a marble or hand carved wood chess set I'd do it. Looks like junk.

I'd pay $150-$200 if they'd do it right, with creative Shogun-type characters... or the Wu

I agree the chess set looks like junk, but the concept and everything else is nice
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Swords: The Chess Box   Liquid Swords: The Chess Box Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 6:41 pm

Yeah, I'm definitely a fan of the album. And, I may end up getting this... especially if the price drops over time. Still though, I think they'd have been better off if they worse less concerned about being affordable and more focused on quality.
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Swords: The Chess Box   Liquid Swords: The Chess Box Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 2:55 am

Amazon got if for 18.82.... comes up to 21.80 with shipping...

As oppose to UGHH 31.08 shipped...

I'm might get it... but I'll search around for some more cheaper prices first...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Swords: The Chess Box   Liquid Swords: The Chess Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liquid Swords: The Chess Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Old Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: