Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business

Go down 
+4
T. Myers
MURDERGHOST
Myestro
parker lewis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Empty
PostSubject: Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business   Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jul 2012, 11:03 am

Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business   Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jul 2012, 2:00 pm

Dope track! And I don't care about the "bitch move" by Slaine in that battle or whatever. I'm still a fan. Nobody's perfect.
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business   Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 11:26 am

Really feeling this track... I'll be picking up the new album...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business   Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 1:03 pm

That thing with Slaine happened almost a year ago, and the video Trotter posted doesn't show the whole incident. Either way, Slaine didn't look good by doing that. He can still rhyme is ass off though. This track is really dope and much better than Malverde Market although i liked Malverde too. I just really wish Everlast was a part of this album. He really seemed like the backbone of the group.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business   Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 1:24 pm

Everlast's daughter is sicker than shit... I think that's why he's been focusing on the more sentimental music he does as a solo artist. He's been touring pretty much nonstop in support of his latest album and promoting awareness for CF.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business   Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 1:34 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Everlast's daughter is sicker than shit... I think that's why he's been focusing on the more sentimental music he does as a solo artist. He's been touring pretty much nonstop in support of his latest album and promoting awareness for CF.

Yeah, he's had some health issues in the family so i completely understand. It just not the same dynamic the first album had based on these 2 singles.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business   Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 1:57 pm

Thanks PREEMO.....DOPE!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business   Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 7:00 pm

Just got my power back a few hours ago, glad to come back to some dopeness
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business   Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 8:06 pm

yea im really feelin this track, especially the rhymes, not to take anything away from Premo's dope beat that fit them well. and damn Terry how did i not know about Everlast not being on the album?? at all??
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business   Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:02 am

Dope. As. Fuck. That beat is fucking disgusting. Preemo did it again, this collabo seems like a natural fit.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business   Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2012, 4:43 pm

Just placed my order for the package... T-shirt, poster, sticker, CD for around $30

http://www.shopbenchmark.com/lacokanostra/new.html
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business   Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 12:46 pm

^ nice...

wish they had a chick tee offer...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business   Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premiere and La Coka... Mind Your Business
Page 1 of 1