Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you write, have you experienced with different methods?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

If you write, have you experienced with different methods? Empty
PostSubject: If you write, have you experienced with different methods?   If you write, have you experienced with different methods? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2012, 4:03 am

Like the topic says, what different methods have you experimented with? What method makes makes you more likely to produce a result?

I usually become more productive when I sit at a computer. I've tried to write to a beat, however it usually doesn't produce a good result imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you write, have you experienced with different methods?   If you write, have you experienced with different methods? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2012, 1:04 pm

I have never written on a computer, but I try to write in different ways all the time. Mostly I write to other people's songs (with lyrics) because when I was very young that's how I started. Now, due to the way I have to record lyrics, I pretty much HAVE to write to a beat.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: If you write, have you experienced with different methods?   If you write, have you experienced with different methods? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2012, 4:54 pm

When I use to write It could be anywhere. And the majority of my raps were written without a concrete beat. I had a tempo in mind though all the time.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: If you write, have you experienced with different methods?   If you write, have you experienced with different methods? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 2:33 am

off the dome, shine my chrome, for reals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you write, have you experienced with different methods?   If you write, have you experienced with different methods? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you write, have you experienced with different methods?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: