Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight Empty
PostSubject: I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight   I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 11:12 am

Feel free to leave some feedback
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight   I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 10:30 am

Oh, that dope, definitely feeling that
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight   I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 10:30 am

Oh, that dope, definitely feeling that
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight   I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 10:39 am

Real dope man.

Admittedly, I usually gravitate towards more upbeat shit because that's really more my personality but this is one of those tracks that just grabs you and makes you pay attention. It kinda makes everything else sound like bullshit. Good post, Blades.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight   I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 6:27 pm

This is what Im talking about. Even when someone doesn't post here, and is a fly-by. We need to give him feedback
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight   I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 1:11 am

Thanks guys.., I've become a lurker due to my introverted personality but I really like this site and respect you guys opinions... Except for Tic the Benzino hater and Jeff the corn cob fucker. Jk for real this site needs to carry on, it's turned me on to music I would have never listened to as well. Peace fam
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight   I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 2:27 am

Blades wrote:
Thanks guys.., I've become a lurker due to my introverted personality but I really like this site and respect you guys opinions... Except for Tic the Benzino hater and Jeff the corn cob fucker. Jk for real this site needs to carry on, it's turned me on to music I would have never listened to as well. Peace fam

Yeah the site will carry on, just need a couple new faces that actually post to really rejuvenate it.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight   I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 5:47 pm

Blades, I totally cosign on the exposure to new shit. When I started posting on Amazon a few years ago, I almost got laughed off the site because I posted a topic of "who does everyone think will be the best new rookie", and I named the guys of the XXL freshman list at the time...Asher Roth, B.O.B., Drake, Charles Hamilton, etc...At the time, I had no idea about a shit load of better underground cats that should have made my list. I eventually moved to this site from Amazon after Shaun invited me and I've enjoyed it ever since. Now my only problem is that I don't have time to listen to all the shit that people rec, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight   I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I never post anything, just enjoy this iiight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: