Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin' Empty
PostSubject: Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin'   Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin' Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 2:06 pm

Hmmmmm...I might give this one a try. Anythoughts ?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin'   Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin' Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 4:32 pm

Skimming through it on Spotify I'd say it sounds pretty fucking great. Surprising, he's part of Hung & N9ne's clique, right? Don't usually like what they do.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin'   Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin' Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 7:18 pm

I don't really care for Kaliko the way some Strange fans do. Some of those fans swear by him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin'   Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin' Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 7:35 pm

Kali baby! Genius is a fucking 5 star classic, hoe cakes. I haven't heard the new one yet but his debut and 3rd album are mediocre IMO.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin'   Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin' Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 1:51 pm

I love Krizz, he's my second fav artist in Strange behind Nina. Genius is indeed full of dopeness, not sure about 5 star classic tho. Kickin' and Screamin' is better than Shock Treatment (easily Krizz's worst imo...shit was full of songs about getting pussy...I mean that's cool for a couple songs, but an album mostly full of it is just annoying as hell to bump), probably my second fav from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin'   Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krizz Kaliko-Kickin' and Screamin'
Page 1 of 1