Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are gay people selfish for stealing the rainbow?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Are gay people selfish for stealing the rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Are gay people selfish for stealing the rainbow?   Are gay people selfish for stealing the rainbow? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 5:55 pm

Everytime you see a rainbow or even its colors is signifies homosexuality. Its like you can't even use it anymore. If I wanted to created a logo or something and use a rainbow or rainbow colors people will think its part of the gay movement. So whats up?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Are gay people selfish for stealing the rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are gay people selfish for stealing the rainbow?   Are gay people selfish for stealing the rainbow? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 7:08 pm

If you want to use a rainbow then do so but you never truly have control over the thoughts of others.

It's only truly lost if you abdicate ownership.

For me rainbows got with nothing but coloring books for kids and paint/artist logos.

Do you really want to use the rainbow because you like it or do you just not want the LGBT community to use it? You can do something about one but not the other.
Back to top Go down

Are gay people selfish for stealing the rainbow?
Page 1 of 1