Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out Empty
PostSubject: J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out   J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 3:42 am

This one is just J and me rhyming on King Magnetic's "Watch Out" beat.

Last edited by thelundquist on Fri 04 Jan 2013, 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i hated the other track...)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out   J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 4:54 pm

Yo, the first vid says it was removed...

The second one was dope! I can't put my finger on what your style reminds me of but I def dig it man. IMO, you always stand out on these tracks but your boy is pretty good too. What is that beat from?
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out   J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 10:35 pm

Yeah... I took it down because hazmats verse sucks ass (his words) & (not that the others are extraordinary given the title ha), but I'll put it back up, he refuses to write so that's on him lol.

Thanks man, I appreciate that Wand, and just for confidence-less clarification I'm second on the track lol. That beat is from "Watch Out" by King Magnetic.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out   J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 11:16 pm

Lol, I know which one you are man.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out   J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 11:21 pm

Lol! yeah I know. I guess because literally everyone here in our neck of the woods thinks J is THE shit I have a bit of a 2nd fiddle complex. the first track is back up btw.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out   J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 10:52 am

These are both pretty good, but I like second more. Hazmat should buy a pen and paper.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out   J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:00 am

Appreciate it PKT. Lol Yeah, I mean I have a stack of notebooks and plenty of pens at the house lol, but he's always prided himself on being strictly off top, and he actually used to be really good. I honestly believe he fell off after he stopped smoking weed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out   J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J.Carnage & Mic Killa - Watch Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Show Ya Skillz :: The Studio-
Jump to: