It takes foever to get a reply around here so Ive concocted a list of things you can do while waiting for a reply.
1. Read the book of War & Peace and then watch the movie.
2. Create your own play, write it down, then act out all the character's parts in the privacy of your bedroom.
3. Learn how to speak Mandolin.
4. Listen to BusDriver's whole discog. twice.
5. Play and master an online RPG and dress up like your character and put it on facebook, and gain some new nerd friends
5. Excercise. Do some work out. Get ripped. Then get you some Parmesan garlic chicken wings,bread sticks, and 40's. Fall off the wagon. Then get yourself back into shape.
6. Create a blog on how you love Chuck Norris. If youre Black, then Wesley Snipes. Then have debates on how would kick whose ass in a real bout.
7. Buy a book about Demons and witchcraft. Put the book in a dark,dank place preferably with spiders. When Halloween rolls around ask some kids if they would to see a scary book. Grab said book now covered in spider webs, blow the dust off the book like you had this book for ages. The kids would be so scared they'd leave before you start reading.
These things may help pass the time while waiting to converate on a thread you create. Excuse me Im gonna go bird watching