Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?

Go down 
+7
SteveT
thelundquist
parker lewis
Tic706
Wayne
MURDERGHOST
J. Harris
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 10:16 pm

Wanduras wrote:
I bet everyone on RapGenius loves the shit out of this album...you should have seen how much hate I caught on there for saying Ab-Soul was boring, lol.

Smh, they can hate all they want, but Ab-Soul's "Control System" is WAY better than this Slaughterhouse atrocity.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 10:20 pm

Wayne wrote:
Wanduras wrote:
I bet everyone on RapGenius loves the shit out of this album...you should have seen how much hate I caught on there for saying Ab-Soul was boring, lol.

Smh, they can hate all they want, but Ab-Soul's "Control System" is WAY better than this Slaughterhouse atrocity.

Damn...then I'm def staying far away from SH.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 10:28 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Wanduras wrote:

Damn...then I'm def staying far away from SH.

PLEASE do. There are better things to spend your hard earned money on that an atrocity of an album.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 7:36 pm

I wish DJ Green Lantern would remix the whole album. I bet would it be dope as fuck, because I mean, the lyrics are there...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 12:35 am

Finally listened on Spotify. I just can't spend my money on this. To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. Biggest bust of the year for me. Sucks cause I've been waiting so long for it to come out. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 12:38 am

E. Taylor wrote:
Finally listened on Spotify. I just can't spend my money on this. To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. Biggest bust of the year for me. Sucks cause I've been waiting so long for it to come out. Oh well.

I feel you on this one. There are definitely more (and better) things to spend your money on. I was anticipating this one too, but I can't stand this album. SO glad I didn't buy.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 10:26 am

It'd be nice if a decent album could get 2 pages deep around here...
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 11:44 am

Parker, these guys were the best hope of bringing that underground sound and lyrics mainstream...and they made this shit.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 12:06 pm

As good as half of this group is, I never expected the sum would be greater than its weakest part. Budden's dogshit.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 9:11 pm

SteveT wrote:
Parker, these guys were the best hope of bringing that underground sound and lyrics mainstream...and they made this shit.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 12:13 am

parker lewis wrote:
As good as half of this group is, I never expected the sum would be greater than its weakest part. Budden's dogshit.

cosign
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:21 pm

Budden is better than Joell Ortiz.

Free Agent was weak
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:23 pm

Half wrote:
Budden is better than Joell Ortiz.

Free Agent was weak

I actually like "Free Agent" a lot. It's 10X better than this Slaughterhouse atrocity of an album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: