Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Silva... Futurist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Jason Silva... Futurist Empty
PostSubject: Jason Silva... Futurist   Jason Silva... Futurist Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 10:18 am

This dude's videos are stimulating, thought-provoking, and hopeful. It's very rare to find an intelligent, passionate prediction for our species that is also optimistic.

Most of his videos are under two minutes. Check out his site, which is basically just a library for the videos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Jason Silva... Futurist   Jason Silva... Futurist Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 1:49 pm

This guy is irritating as fuck. First off I hate the fucking music he uses, so many videos ,commercials uses that similar music, you know that music you hear in breast cancer commercials telling people theres hope try this new medicine. Then he kicks a bunch of scientific mumble jumbo at a fast pace while youre seeing some flashy side show, shit reminds me of the tunnel scene in Willy Wonkas Factory. Most of what he says you'll forget about instantly after he says it. And he's too optimistic, talks about the wonderful advances in technology without recognizing the side effects . He refers to humanity as were all on the same page yet only recognizes advances in western civilization .Dude seems like a sale man if anything.

Bill Nye the Science guy's video are far better with out the stupid music, psychedelic slide show, and rapid talking of an auctioneer. Yes, less is more

Last edited by Dang! Trotter on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Jason Silva... Futurist   Jason Silva... Futurist Icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 1:50 pm

Haha. Dick...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Jason Silva... Futurist   Jason Silva... Futurist Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 9:24 am

I enjoy this guy's point of view. The balance is very necessary. Too much doom & gloom on our future prospects, it's just hopeful and refreshing. It makes good sense to me, also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Silva... Futurist   Jason Silva... Futurist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Silva... Futurist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: