Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck Schwarzenegger

Go down 
+3
Laced With Slang
parker lewis
Dang! Trotter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Fuck Schwarzenegger  Empty
PostSubject: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 8:44 pm

How can you have respect for dude after this interview

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 1:45 pm

He still accomplished what he accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 5:13 pm

Actually that wasnt Arny's voice saying some people on the net. But the imposter fooled alot of people,including Howard, or maybe Howard wasnt fooled? And parker lewis didn't know you were a big fan of his biceps. His greatest accomplishment was as a body builder. More than half his movies aren't good. And now critics are looking back at his films the shaking their head at his acting and his accent. Also a Arnold Schwarzenegger film isnt really his film. His biggest movies he didn't write,direct or produce. Now Sylvester Stallone has created movies by writing and financing them. Stallone can act, Arny can't.

Funny, I was watching Running Man the other day and not remembering how the movie sucked so bad. As a kid I loved it. Now seeing all the plotholes its a fucken' comedy. I cant blame Arny on the horrible script but his bad acting made it worse.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 6:34 pm

His greatest accomplishment was as a bodybuilder? Really?

He moved to a foreign country, won Mr Universe, became an extremely successful actor (quality or not), married a Kennedy, and became governor of California.

To paraphrase Burr... how many LIFETIMES would you need to accomplish even half of that?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 6:36 pm

Actually, 'extremely successful actor' is an understatement. He's been a global household name for three decades now.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 8:34 pm

Eh, People were fascinated by him. Thats all. He didnt go to Hollywood to put in work. His image was new at the time. Stallone got real talent. Bruce Willis too. Arny is sorta a fluke. All his accomplishments go back to him being a bodybuilder. Get off his Vienna sausage
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 8:51 pm

Talent is subjective. Success is not. He's a successful actor, whether you're a fan or not.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 9:11 pm

preach
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 9:33 pm

There's been a lot of success stories in the world of bodybuilding. It's a constantly evolving sport and there are really no perennial dominators of the field. None have catapulted off of it like he has. I find it hard to believe that one person can completely change directions and reach the top over & over again like he did by accident or luck.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 6:06 am

Have you seen Hercules In New York ? Dude couldnt even speak English in that movie, they dubbed another actor for the voice.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 9:04 am

That's completely irrelevant. C'mon trotter. You're usually way better at these convos. You're not even making sense. Stop being so emotional about it and look at the facts. The man is driven beyond what is normal. He's reached levels of success in various fields that most people never see at all.

Fine if you don't like him, his movies, his ethics, yadayada... that's a completely valid opinion. But it doesn't change his legacy. Neither does humping a hobbit while Maria was on vacation.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 7:41 pm

parker lewis wrote:
That's completely irrelevant. C'mon trotter. You're usually way better at these convos. You're not even making sense. Stop being so emotional about it and look at the facts. The man is driven beyond what is normal. He's reached levels of success in various fields that most people never see at all.

Fine if you don't like him, his movies, his ethics, yadayada... that's a completely valid opinion. But it doesn't change his legacy. Neither does humping a hobbit while Maria was on vacation.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:38 pm

Terminator II, his greatest achievement
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:39 pm

Predator and Commando are better son, nice guess though
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:41 pm

lol, i do like predator A LOT too... but commando wasnt all that
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:42 pm

Cold Loungin wrote:

Have you watched it on drugs? One of the best comedies of all time.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:43 pm

Commando>>>>>>>>>>

'Hey Sully, remember when I said I'd kill you last?'
'Yeah! You did!'
'I lied'

Classic
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:49 pm

Half wrote:
Cold Loungin wrote:

Have you watched it on drugs? One of the best comedies of all time.

No, I've not done that..

Nice avatar, ol Bruce... Not sure but I think the girl in that pic who was in a few movies with him was the one he was rumoured to have had an affair with... wouldn't have blamed him she was a cutie
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 9:51 pm

Shaun wrote:
Commando>>>>>>>>>>

'Yeah! You did!'
'I lied'

Classic

I have a headache
-Maybe it's a tumour
It's not a tumour!

remember that one lol
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2012, 4:20 am

Shaun wrote:
Commando>>>>>>>>>>

'Yeah! You did!'
'I lied'

Classic

I need to get that on DVD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Schwarzenegger    Fuck Schwarzenegger  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down