Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New God Flow with Ghostface verse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

New God Flow with Ghostface verse Empty
PostSubject: New God Flow with Ghostface verse   New God Flow with Ghostface verse Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 7:29 pm

www.2dopeboyz.com/2012/09/13/kanye-west-pusha-t-ghostface-killah-new-god-flow/

GFK goes IN! I'm really looking forward to the new disc now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: New God Flow with Ghostface verse   New God Flow with Ghostface verse Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:15 pm

This this off that Cruel Summer album coming out?
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: New God Flow with Ghostface verse   New God Flow with Ghostface verse Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:17 pm

Yeah it is. The disc I'm looking forward to is the new Ghost album dropping in November though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New God Flow with Ghostface verse   New God Flow with Ghostface verse Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:36 pm

That Cruel Summer album is not looking up at all. I'm not a big GOOD Music fan, but from the samples I heard, I was not impressed. It's like more Watch The Throne with more features. New God Flow and 2 other tracks are best on the CD.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New God Flow with Ghostface verse   New God Flow with Ghostface verse Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:47 pm

thelundquist wrote:
The disc I'm looking forward to is the new Ghost album dropping in November though.

Yes indeed. I cosign on this one.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: New God Flow with Ghostface verse   New God Flow with Ghostface verse Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:51 pm

J. Harris wrote:
That Cruel Summer album is not looking up at all. I'm not a big GOOD Music fan, but from the samples I heard, I was not impressed. It's like more Watch The Throne with more features. New God Flow and 2 other tracks are best on the CD.

I'm a big Kanye fan myself. I also checked out the samples from "Cruel Summer", and although most would say I shouldn't base my feelings on the samples alone, I can't front on this one, I was NOT impressed with what I heard, therefore, I'm not copping this one. I'll save my money instead for the Bumpy Knuckles & Statik Selektah joint that's dropping on the 25th. This right here marks three straight disappointments in DMX, Slaughterhouse, and the Good Music comp. (And Watch The Throne is way better than either of those albums.)
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: New God Flow with Ghostface verse   New God Flow with Ghostface verse Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 2:33 am

Ghost verse was alright but nothing comparable to his Kobra Klutch days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New God Flow with Ghostface verse   New God Flow with Ghostface verse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New God Flow with Ghostface verse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: