Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)

Go down 
+11
SyRuP Sippa
T. Myers
Highsmith
Dang! Trotter
Wayne
gametheory91
Tic706
parker lewis
J. Harris
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
thelundquist
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Empty
PostSubject: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 12:47 pm

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2012/10/01/kendrick-lamar-good-kid-m-a-a-d-city-artwork-x-tracklist/

01 Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter’s Daughter
02 Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe
03 Backseat Freestyle
04 The Art Of Peer Pressure
05 Money Trees (f. Jay Rock)
06 Poetic Justice (f. Drake)
07 good kid
08 m.A.A.d city (f. MC Eiht)
09 Swimming Pools (Drank) (Extended Version)
10 Sing About Me, I’m Dying Of Thirst
11 Real f. Anna Wise
12 Compton (f. Dr. Dre) [prod. Just Blaze]

Deluxe Edition
13 The Recipe (f. Dr. Dre)
14 Black Boy Fly
15 Now Or Never (f. Mary J Blige)
16 Collect Calls
17 Swimming Pools (Drank) [Bonus]

Last edited by thelundquist on Thu 04 Oct 2012, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 12:49 pm

Where's his crew at? Jay Rock is the only one to make a guest appearance? smh
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 12:51 pm

I was wondering the same thing. I know one of the songs is like 12 mins, and Lady Gaga isn't listed on the iTunes tracklist, so maybe they are still on there somewhere but just not listed. If not, then yeah, pretty hoe ass imo.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 11:50 pm

I'm not sure on the article, but Kendrick himself stated that Black Hippy would have a posse cut on here. Since this is a highly anticipated album, do you all think this joint will live up to expectations?
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 12:01 am

I read the same. I'm hoping they are on there and just not listed for whatever reason (for example Kendrick was on like 5 tracks on Jay Rock's last album, but I think only listed on one or two).

I think this album will live up to expectations (mine at least (which are pretty high), can't speak for anyone else's) because I think K.Dot is a really special talent. To me he is the next Jay, Em, 'Ye level talent in mainstream hip-hop (meaning he has the skill to appeal to underground heads and the range to attract casual rap/pop fans) though he won't sell like them, due mainly to the the state of the music industry.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 9:26 am

Haha, yeah... it's the economy. Just what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:24 am

Didn't say economy. No one sells huge outside of 5-10 acts in music. Because of how the indusry shifted and the toll piracy has taken on it.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:28 am

That toll would be that you have to produce a quality product to get paid.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:29 am

Very false, how many MCs produce quality music and don't get paid? The vast majority.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:39 am

They get paid by me.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:41 am

And me. But we both know I'm talking about gold, platinum status like dope MCs could achieve in the 90s. That doesn't happen anymore save for a select few.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:43 am

You don't need that excess to be successful and quit your day job, which even Lamar has achieved.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:45 am

But that's not good enough for him. He wants that Gaga money. I'm not surprised in the least. He's been going that way from the get with that whole crew.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:48 am

You're right about that, but it's still a good look for hip-hop to have it's best artists as its representatives to the mainstream (which I know we completely disagree that K.Dot is that) in that way.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:50 am

Yea I agree with your point. Like you say, though, he's no ambassador of mine.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 11:00 am

To be clear, I am NOT just a hater on this. As a long time hip-hop fan I'm proud that Nas gets the shine he does. And i don't even really care for his last few albums, but they were solely works of self-expression and full of integrity.

In my opinion, that unnamable quality that propels dudes like 50, Kanye, Lupe, Jay-Z, etc to superstardom is just coincidentally an element in their music that just doesn't work for me.

Kendrick is and always was that type of artist as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 4:09 pm

I'm a tad concerned about Lamar messing w/ Gaga but on the same note this is his music and he can make trks with whoever he wants. Just as long as the song feels real, not forced or like an obvious attempt at the crossover.

Working with other artist works both ways. There is no rule that to be true to the art you have to work with only these certain type of artist over here but these other type of artist over there are forbiden or some shit. Underground lames and nerds tickle me with their elite status quo bullshit.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 1:45 pm

Gaga's vocals are on that track "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe". Didnt like that song though lol. I listened to the album, and it's pretty decent. Lamar goes deep on some tracks. Gives a more introspective vibe on those. Some beats lean towards a sourthern vibe, but that is to be expected these days. The tracks with MC Eiht and Dre are the highlight though. Would be cool if DJ Quik had some production on this joint as well.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 6:54 pm

Ha I thought Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe was one of the best songs on the album. Anyway...

I loved this album. Lived up to the hype IMO. There is definitely an Outkast vibe throughout the album. Hell, there is a song called The Art of Peer Pressure. This album has a great mix of songs that will please underground heads and the mainstream without the underground thinking its too poppy (or at least I hope)....never know with the underground crowd though...

Money Trees>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 8:02 pm

I thought Jay Rock had the best verse on Money Trees. But the album is pretty good. I'm digging that track Real. Also, I felt DJ Quik should have been on the MAAD city track with Eiht. That would have been epic shit right there.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 8:30 pm

Jay Rock murdered Money Trees. One of the best songs I've heard this year...
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 10:45 pm

I may be in the minority, but I like "Section 80" more than this album. I can't quite put my finger on it, but for some reason I was not impressed with this album.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 2:47 am

Tic706 wrote:
I'm a tad concerned about Lamar messing w/ Gaga but on the same note this is his music and he can make trks with whoever he wants. Just as long as the song feels real, not forced or like an obvious attempt at the crossover.

Working with other artist works both ways. There is no rule that to be true to the art you have to work with only these certain type of artist over here but these other type of artist over there are forbiden or some shit. Underground lames and nerds tickle me with their elite status quo bullshit.

Now youre sounding like one of those RAPGENIUS pop-boppers. Speaking of RG, I bet they're pissing in their pants over this album--LOL! I'm too scared to go over there to check out their fanboyism. I'll pass on this one. The squirmy K.Dot fan boys ruined it for me.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 4:40 am

You're being wack trotter. We're supposed to read your text-jizz review of Chino but you won't even check this album because there are people that like it before you do?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 8:49 am

thelundquist wrote:
You're being wack trotter. We're supposed to read your text-jizz review of Chino but you won't even check this album because there are people that like it before you do?

Chino is a underdog, he ain't got mainstream media on his nutsack. The pop crowd got a bad history of overhyping shit. Also, I went over to RG and they started like 3 threads on it already. One reaching 160+ replies. And what shocked me is some folks wasn't feeling it.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 1:59 pm

K.Dot was an underdog until his work got him recognized and put on top (granted in the internet age it is a much more condensed cycle). If we're not going to big up the dope artists that make it big, then we can't complain that there is only wack shit in the mainstream.

I'll admit that over-hyping is never a good thing, and even I've been sick of seeing 4 or 5 stories a day about Kendrick on hiphopdx, but I still don't think it's good reason to ignore a project that (save for the hype) you probably would have checked and maybe liked.

I haven't heard it yet btw, waiting for the CD to come in.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 10:27 am

Best Buy wants $14.99 for the deluxe edition. Is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 10:31 am

Target has it for $11.99 plus it comes with 2 extra Target exclusive bonus tracks. That's where i'll be copping mine.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 10:38 am

The deluxe edition Terry or the regular edition?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 10:46 am

$9.99 for the regular edition and $11.99 for the deluxe. The Target exclusive tracks are County Building Blues and Swimming Pools(Black Hippy Remix)
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 10:47 am

Ok, Target it is.....Thanks
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 10:59 am

Yep, i'll be heading that way in a a few minutes. I hope they got The Man with The Iron Fists too.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 11:00 am

It comes out today or tomorrow? I thought they both dropped tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 11:02 am

It was pushed up to today.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 11:04 am

Oh wow! I will stop there before I go to work then and see if they have them. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 11:43 am

T. Myers wrote:
Yep, i'll be heading that way in a a few minutes. I hope they got The Man with The Iron Fists too.

Have you seen the Man with The Iron Fists versions RZA has for sale on bandcamp? They are pricey, but nice. 5 CDs and Limited Vinyl for one. 5 CDs for the other.

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 11:46 am

Yeah, it looks dope, but $85 is too steep.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 3:46 pm

He also has one without the vinyl and just the CDs for like 40 something.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 8:39 pm

Ah, i'm good with the $7.99 Best Buy version
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 12:26 am

Ah, I went to Target for the kendrick lamar deluxe but they was all sold out...
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 6:59 pm

4-4.5 after listen #1. The bonus tracks didn't go with the overall concept of the album so it's good that he separated them. The only tracks I didn't care for were Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe & Real. I like the lyrics to Real, just not the overall song. If you are going to buy this try to get the Target deluxe edition. They have it for $11.99 until Saturday and you get 2 extra bonus tracks: County Building Blues and Swimming Pools (Black Hippy Remix). Good looking, Terry.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 2:43 pm

So who ended up buying the album?
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 3:19 pm

I did.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 3:29 pm

Me too
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 3:40 pm

How am I the only one who hates this album? Clean yo ears people.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 6:11 pm

I bought it. My favorite album this year behind Killer Mike's RAP Music. Pretty bold to make a concept album on your major label debut. Just proves that if labels put trust in their artists and let them create with their vision then it will pay off...and it helps that Dr. Dre is hyping you. It's projected to sell over 200,000 which is pretty much platinum in this day and age haha
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 7:28 pm

Anybody who bought this album and not Chino's Ricanstruction is a pop-bopper dickrider.

Canibus is right, hip hop always loses.

Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 7:34 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Anybody who bought this album and not Chino's Ricanstruction is a pop-bopper dickrider.

Canibus is right, hip hop always loses.

That's bullshit. I bought both, so that doesn't apply to me, but still this K.Dot album is not one iota pop. Don't listen to it if you don't want but why continue to deride it for no reason? With this album Hip-hop is WINNING! A concept album from a legitimate lyricist is moving units in the mainstream and being nearly universally praised by critics. How is that not a win?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)   Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Tracklist)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: