Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White rappers are shitting on hip hop

Go down 
+13
mrmikeoxlong
mistadave
TheHazardous
PKT
hipp0319
Wanduras
Cold Loungin
parker lewis
Tic706
SteveT
Deanie O'Banion
Half
Dang! Trotter
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:48 am

SteveT wrote:
Black people are killing themselves. White people (usually) aren't the drug dealers and gangbangers ruining your neighborhoods directly. Sure, white people set it up economically, but isn't it like 93% of black deaths are due to black people?

I'm sure the white on white crime percentage rivals that of blacks. Why is it called Black on Black crime when Blacks kill each other, and white on white crime doesn't get a name? I'm sure a lot of that serial killing is White on White crime as well. Usually if crime is committed it's done in the neighborhood, therefore it should be designated as "crime" in general, none of this (insert other non white race) on (insert other non white race) crime mess.

Oh and welcome to the forum Mrmike.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:56 am

White people crime destroys watersheds and enslaves entire populations. White people crime is carving up the $ bills in your pocket as we speak.

Greed is everywhere. It manifests based on opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 10:13 am

parker lewis wrote:
White people crime destroys watersheds and enslaves entire populations. White people crime is carving up the $ bills in your pocket as we speak.Greed is everywhere. It manifests based on opportunity.

Exactly. Powerful whites put the chess pieces in place for others to kill themselves. Sure they do not always directly kill people but their system does.

My people have a lot we need to work on ourselves. We seem to avoid the true reason for our repetitive nonproductive situations. Its always easy to blame someone else but my people true problem these days start from the inside of the mind.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 10:59 am

SteveT wrote:
Black people are killing themselves. White people (usually) aren't the drug dealers and gangbangers ruining your neighborhoods directly. Sure, white people set it up economically, but isn't it like 93% of black deaths are due to black people?

Not even close. Check the FBI for stats. When it comes to murder in general people are more likely to be murdered by someone of their own and that tends to be true across the board. And that stems from the fact that most victims know their murderer.

And when it's all said and done drug dealers are merely the sales reps so until you do something about the demand and the manufacturers then you're not making a dent. The hot drug right now is meth and I haven't seen too many Black tweekers (not saying they don't exist). Crime is caused by addicts ability to maintain their habit. If you're poor you have limited resources. If you're on Wall Street it takes longer to bottom out. You have wealthier clients to victimize and better skills to hide your crime. And white collar criminals don't perp walk nearly as often poor crooks. And in the grand scheme of things White Collar crime tends to damage society on a wider scale. Madoff didn't murder anyone but he screwed over a lot of charities with his shenanigans.

From a drug dealing perspective going after financial wealthy clients is smarter and more lucrative. Parents of rich kids don't want anyone finding out about lil Jonny's problem. And the more stuff you have the longer it takes for you to notice its missing. And wealthy adult clients aren't calling the cops either because it might jeopardize their income if someone found out. Burnout takes longer and they can introduce you to other wealthy clients.

Don't forget big cities aren't the only ones with drug problems. Small towns and the boonies have drug dealers too and they're white. Racist white gangs are in the drug biz too. In the all successful gangs are about making money and all their philosophical rhetoric falls to the side when push comes to shove.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:05 am

I would go so far as to say that drug abuse, addiction, and thereby sales, has been erroneously labeled as a 'criminal' issue. This has served the industrial prison complex quite well, hasn't it?

The reality of the matter is that drugs, and all the peripheral effects they have on society, are a HEALTH issue.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 3:29 pm

thatonethere wrote:
SteveT wrote:

I'm sure the white on white crime percentage rivals that of blacks. Why is it called Black on Black crime when Blacks kill each other, and white on white crime doesn't get a name? I'm sure a lot of that serial killing is White on White crime as well. Usually if crime is committed it's done in the neighborhood, therefore it should be designated as "crime" in general, none of this (insert other non white race) on (insert other non white race) crime mess.

Wrong.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 3:32 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
SteveT wrote:

Not even close. Check the FBI for stats. When it comes to murder in general people are more likely to be murdered by someone of their own and that tends to be true across the board. And that stems from the fact that most victims know their murderer.

And when it's all said and done drug dealers are merely the sales reps so until you do something about the demand and the manufacturers then you're not making a dent. The hot drug right now is meth and I haven't seen too many Black tweekers (not saying they don't exist). Crime is caused by addicts ability to maintain their habit. If you're poor you have limited resources. If you're on Wall Street it takes longer to bottom out. You have wealthier clients to victimize and better skills to hide your crime. And white collar criminals don't perp walk nearly as often poor crooks. And in the grand scheme of things White Collar crime tends to damage society on a wider scale. Madoff didn't murder anyone but he screwed over a lot of charities with his shenanigans.

From a drug dealing perspective going after financial wealthy clients is smarter and more lucrative. Parents of rich kids don't want anyone finding out about lil Jonny's problem. And the more stuff you have the longer it takes for you to notice its missing. And wealthy adult clients aren't calling the cops either because it might jeopardize their income if someone found out. Burnout takes longer and they can introduce you to other wealthy clients.

Don't forget big cities aren't the only ones with drug problems. Small towns and the boonies have drug dealers too and they're white. Racist white gangs are in the drug biz too. In the all successful gangs are about making money and all their philosophical rhetoric falls to the side when push comes to shove.

This idiot says check the stats, whilst he hasn't. Educate yourself:

"A 2007 special report released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, reveals that approximately 8,000 — and, in certain years, as many as 9,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the United States. This chilling figure is accompanied by another equally sobering fact, that 93% of these murders are in fact perpetrated by other blacks. The analysis, supported by FBI records, finds that in 2005 alone, for example, African Americans accounted for 49% of all homicide victims in the US — again, almost exclusively at the hands of other African Americans."

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 3:39 pm

Basically, blacks are about 12% of the population, but they account for many more murders each year, and 93% of those murders are committed by black people.

You wanna know what keeps blacks down, it's other blacks. Sure, you're targeted specifically by certain programs, to a much lesser extent in the past, but they're still there. But any black man who gets an education can find a job just as easily (or perhaps, has just as much of a hard time as a white guy now, haha) as a white person. The shit being carried out is CLASS warfare now. They are aiming it at everyone who isn't part of the club, the super-wealthy. And to think it's just whites is stupid. It's a global economy. South America is a major player. Asia is a major player. Africa, in some instances, is a major player. But keep blaming everything on white people.

It's what they want. They want you to mistrust white people. They want you to stay insulated. They love it when you conform to the ridiculously stupid hip-hop bling bling stereotypes. They love it when you do/deal drugs. They want you to distrust any official entity so you a. don't become part of these things, and b. you don't get helped by it. Like 'Pac said "it's not them killing us, it's us killing us". He didn't just mean murdering in the literal interpretation of the line. Open your minds and move past boundaries.

For all the terrible stuff the military does, one great thing, (for most people) is that race doesn't matter too much. You've gotta be around and work with everyone, and when shit goes down you gotta save each other. Skin color doesn't matter.

P.S. - 86% of white murders are committed by other white people.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 3:40 pm

parker lewis wrote:
White people crime destroys watersheds and enslaves entire populations. White people crime is carving up the $ bills in your pocket as we speak.

See my post. Blaming only white people for this is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 3:51 pm

Black criminals usually have 3 things in common.

Come from a poor environment. Poor parental guidance. Grow up around criminals.

Alot of black criminals are kids. They're kids. Murderers are kids. Why would someone who isn't old enough to drink or vote want to ruin their lives? When a black man reaches 30 years old trust me he's thinking about pointing the gun the other direction. The human mind in males doesn't fully develop until they're 24. Give or take a couple of years. Most of the brutal slayings in the hood are done by teeny boppers. You don't hear much about 35 year-old blackmen just killing off on emotion. They kill when its absolutely necessary. And Frankly, some people do deserve to be killed. .
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 4:00 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Black criminals usually have 3 things in common.

Come from a poor environment. Poor parental guidance. Grow up around criminals.

Alot of black criminals are kids. They're kids. Murderers are kids. Why would someone who isn't old enough to drink or vote want to ruin their lives? When a black man reaches 30 years old trust me he's thinking about pointing the gun the other direction. The human mind in males doesn't fully develop until they're 24. Give or take a couple of years. Most of the brutal slayings in the hood are done by teeny boppers. You don't hear much about 35 year-old blackmen just killing off on emotion. They kill when its absolutely necessary. And Frankly, some people do deserve to be killed. .

Once again, not true (murdering age):

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/teens.cfm

Average age has fallen somewhat, from age 30, to age 26.4
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 4:36 pm

LOL! I read 18-34. Also Im talking about the HOOD. Not society in general.

And Steve can you pull up stats on serial killers and mass murderers?
Eh, you probably won't.

Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:29 pm

Steve is just mad he is not black like he used to be. I never listen to a white person trying to tell me about my peoples problems or what they think they understand about our plight.

The root cause of black on black crime dates back to a evil group of people. With all this info out here now though I will admit WE do not have any excuse to keep up this tradition conditioned by devils.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:15 am

Tic706 wrote:
Steve is just mad he is not black like he used to be. I never listen to a white person trying to tell me about my peoples problems or what they think they understand about our plight.

The root cause of black on black crime dates back to a evil group of people. With all this info out here now though I will admit WE do not have any excuse to keep up this tradition conditioned by devils.

LOL. Okay buddy. You never "listen" to white people, just like millions of other brainwashed black people and stay stuck in your squalor. Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:17 am

Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:33 am

SteveT wrote:
Tic706 wrote:

LOL. Okay buddy. You never "listen" to white people, just like millions of other brainwashed black people and stay stuck in your squalor. Good luck with it.

Face it,Steve. Your credibility is shot. And White people are in no moral position to pass judgement. Whites used every method imaginable to gain power even if they had to rewrite history.

But I am fascinated with serial killers. I dont understand how White people growing up in the suburbs and having everything given to them can just go out and kill and bury the bones in their backyard. White people do some pretty bizaar stuff. Like the Ken & Barbie killers
Why would these good ol blond hair blue eyes White people do this? Dont they know how good they got it? You dont hear about Black suburbanites doing this.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:39 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
SteveT wrote:
Tic706 wrote:

Face it,Steve. Your credibility is shot. And White people are in no moral position to pass judgement. Whites used every method imaginable to gain power even if they had to rewrite history.

But I am fascinated with serial killers. I dont understand how White people growing up in the suburbs and having everything given to them can just go out and kill and bury the bones in their backyard. White people do some pretty bizaar stuff. Like the Ken & Barbie killers
Why would these good ol blond hair blue eyes White people do this? Dont they know how good they got it? You dont hear about Black suburbanites doing this.

I highly doubt you have any idea how slavery in America got its start (you or Kev), or the history of slavery in Africa, and the history of non-whites owning white slaves.

As for serial killers, that is stupid too Trotter. Research, please:

1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by bunny)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people – )
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 2:15 am

That list is bullshit and you know it, Steve. Even still nobody there is touching John Wayne Gacy or Jeffrey Dahmer. Or Hitler. Eh, this ain't going nowhere, Its beginning to look like the comment section of a YouTube video
Back to top Go down
mrmikeoxlong
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
mrmikeoxlong

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 2:31 am

Ones race dictates nothing in there mental thinking, there mind is shaped by those who are around them. If the most black people in the U.S.A live in places where other black people are killing/selling drugs does that mean they are going to do the same not entirely but there is a chance. The same can be said about a white kid living in a mostly black area if that white kid is influenced by his surroundings will he end up killing/selling drugs not entirely but once again there is a chance.

See race only plays a place if you make it, true in the past it mattered a lot but judging ones race on how they were in the past is insanity, and judging a random white person purely because he is white is racism I don't give a fuck if you are black, white, asain, mexican etc... judging someone purely on their race is racism.

As I stated above ones race shouldn't matter when it comes to mental ill-ness those sick people who kill/dismember people and put them in their back yards, would have that same mental fuckery despite their skin colour. (unless different DNA from different races can produce a higher raito of mental disorders which I think would be hard to calculate correctly-haven't really looked into this)

ANYWAY what happened to the talk of hip-hop?
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 9:13 am

mrmikeoxlong wrote:

Race relations trump Hip Hop discussions all day. On this forum and anywhere else. I just sit back and laugh from my place in the middle as a Hispanic person. Everyone loves us, ha!
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 11:54 am

Wanduras wrote:
mrmikeoxlong wrote:

Race relations trump Hip Hop discussions all day. On this forum and anywhere else. I just sit back and laugh from my place in the middle as a Hispanic person. Everyone loves us, ha!

As long as our yards look nice! haha

I know blacks/Meixcans hate each other though.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 11:55 am

SteveT wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

See my post. Blaming only white people for this is stupid.

Really?

The Federal Reserve, Dow Chemical, Halliburton, Enron, JP Morgan, Apple, Nike, Bank of America...?

I don't know. This seems like an exclusively white class of criminal to me.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 11:56 am

I didn't know those companies ran India/China/Japan/Brazil/Argentina etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:00 pm

When a country won't host the $ you get Iraq, Libya, and Iran. When these countries are rebuilt they receive direct orders to work with American corporations. Yes, these companies run every economy on the planet. And the ones they don't, they will.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:06 pm

That's just a tinfoil hat perspective, and I hate fascism in America and corporate dominance of America more than just anybody. It's not rooted in fact and just isn't true. You're a smart guy. Study the issue, I think you'd learn a lot and be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:10 pm

This thread is close to reaching a 1000 views
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 1:02 pm

I study the issue constantly.

Why do you think we're poised for war with Iran?

Why do you think we stepped into the Libyan Civil War?

Why do you think we executed Saddam?

Because they're bad guys?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 1:04 pm

Find the 100 Orders for rebuilding Iraq. It's public.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 1:06 pm

SteveT wrote:
Wanduras wrote:
mrmikeoxlong wrote:

Haha fucker.

I think the Black/Hispanic thing is more regional. Areas that are more highly concentrated with both races like LA, Houston, Miami tend to have more tension, I think. My grandma was super racist tho, against all non-Hondurans, whether black, white, Asian, and hated all non-Catholic religions. Gotta love those old school Hispanics, lol.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 2:05 pm

Wanduras wrote:
SteveT wrote:
Wanduras wrote:
mrmikeoxlong wrote:

Haha fucker.

I think the Black/Hispanic thing is more regional. Areas that are more highly concentrated with both races like LA, Houston, Miami tend to have more tension, I think. My grandma was super racist tho, against all non-Hondurans, whether black, white, Asian, and hated all non-Catholic religions. Gotta love those old school Hispanics, lol.

Black/Hispanic tensions has never manifested itself outside the schoolyard or ghetto. . But its usually the gangs bumping heads, Id say let the gangs kill each other off.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 3:09 pm

parker lewis wrote:
I study the issue constantly.

Why do you think we're poised for war with Iran?

Why do you think we stepped into the Libyan Civil War?

Why do you think we executed Saddam?

Because they're bad guys?

What are your answers to the questions? I'm willing to discuss.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 3:11 pm

Because they stopped accepting the $ for their oil.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 3:13 pm

And that's not just saying they locked the US out. They refuse to trade with a constantly devalued fiat currency.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 3:18 pm

What we are doing in the Middle East is forcing a "Free Trade Agreement" in which only benefits international corporations and banks.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 3:49 pm

To jump back on the subject of White rappers and White fans it kills me to see these White boys listen to rap and not understand the black man's (or any minority) plight. Like "Why can't I say the word bunny". These arguments appear periodically on social networks . HIP HOP is NOT the authority of everything Black, theres old folks who dont like rap and dont like that word and Whites need to respect that. Just cause your Black friend dont mind you using that word doesn't Ms. Jackson won't be offended. Like a White dude's life is no different than a Black dudes. A White dude don't arouse suspicion, they still have the mask of innocence. Remember when I posted the video of those White kids thrashing that car and only one person called 911. But yet 4 black kids sleeping in a car get 2 911 calls. Theres oodles of these racist type incidents happening all over the country every day. A White boy--no matter his social class don't have to go through that. When a White person sees another White person they see him/her as a friend, somebody that stepped outta the MayFlower together. A Black person they view as different,strange, not on their side, best to be avoided.

All the riots Blacks caused in America was about race. Did Whiteboys get off their ass and voiced their concern about racial injustice? Hell no. They figured it wasn't their fight. They could care less. Yet they want to indulge in hip hop culture but when shit hits the fan they are nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 4:48 pm

Tell'em and get'em Trotter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 244
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 4:59 pm

One of the main driving forces of drugs is poverty. You have a legitimate and illegitimate economy in every neighborhood.

You have to factor in the skill sets of your population. And then the availability of jobs. Then the average pay of those jobs versus cost of living. If you're from an impoverished area odds are the skill base is low so the jobs people are applicable for decreases. If you have a low skill set then the amount of money you will be paid for a job is low. So fewer jobs for low pay but if you're in a city high cost of living even on the low rung. And that is where the illegitimate economy comes into play. It gives people in low income areas access to products and services they probably couldn't afford legitimately. Blockbuster is too expensive go see the bootleg man. Want the new Jordans and can't afford them buy them from the thief down the block or get a job in the drug game and go buy them yourself. There is also a gap between self-perception of needs. Basically how do people in the hood think they should be living? (Keeping up with the Joneses mentality.) When people don't have what they think they should have then they go out and get it because those who have receive increased social status. And people attempting to attain this status gets themselves living beyond their means. You have millions of impoverished kids looking at above average amounts of television looking at lives they don't have trying to figure out how to get it. But odds are they are surrounded by people who don't know how to get it otherwise they'd have it themselves. Blind leading blind groping in the dark looking for a miracle. They wouldn't know if they found it. So these kids grow trying to get into trades (legal or illegal) of people they know made it in there hood.

Telling people to go to college and be successful is a generic answer which a lot of young people are discovering now since the influx of students seeking academic achievement. A degree doesn't mean you'll be successful.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 5:12 pm

Apparently the only poor people in America are black.

And if you go to college, apply yourself, join scholastic clubs, do internships, and network, you will be successful.

The whole "all white people are bad and cause all our problems and we can never escape" is a stupid mindset. One that tons of young black people are seeing is not true, and they are achieving unprecedented success.

Yeah, it's still uneven, and racism still exists. Way more blacks are anti-white than vice versa - that, and all the stupid stereotypes they perpetuate are what continues to slant the system against them. People wouldn't be more suspicious of blacks/minorities if they weren't the ones committing most of the crime. Simple.

And find me a black man under 20, maybe 25, that doesn't like scaring most white people. Tell me where they exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 5:22 pm

SteveT wrote:
thatonethere wrote:
SteveT wrote:

Wrong.

So can you tell me why I'm wrong instead of just stating it? Most people usually follow up with why the other person is "wrong" after they state so. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 5:25 pm

Did you look at what I posted, or not? Read my posts.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 6:13 pm

You know, trotter, "white" music sucks on the radio too.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 6:48 pm

Steve your credibility is destroyed. Listening to you is like listening to a blind man explain the rainbow. Even if a Blackman does push himself we still live in a racist society. It doesn't take away the fact Whites are bent on skin color. And who the fuck are White people?

Its funny how White people brag about how they conquered the world and explored while the rest of us was so-called living in wigwams yet Whites act so isolated. They wanna isolate themselves away from the original man. Wow, you conquered the land and is scared to go in Black nieghborhoods?

WHITE PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE WAY BLACK PEOPLE LOOK AND ARE NATURALLY AFRIAD OF BLACKS. As I said before Black's facial features and movements are completely foreign to Whites. Whites are hypocrites. They'll create stories and folklore like the Ugly Duckling about you shouldn't judge someone on the outside but they do it all the time. Seriously how can Blacks expect equal rights from Whites when they are scared of us.

Men are barbarians. Fuck picking up a book to impress White folk Im ready to pick up a fuckin' spear.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 7:53 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Men are barbarians. Fuck picking up a book to impress White folk Im ready to pick up a fuckin' spear.

Ok, so we found the Malcolm X of the forum, will Dr. King please show up and say a few words? Lol

Regardless of which side you are on, when you are looking at the other side as the problem, you will never be a part of the solution.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 8:05 pm

When the other side has created a big fuckin PROBLEM and gave you hell for centuries it is hard to not see them for what they can be.

When people of color who are truly aware of their history and certain orgins of their mentality keep coming across this one common factor of evil how can that be ignored? What smart conscious person ignores a constant threat to their people?

I don't blame white people in general. I blame a system created by them that they benefited from for future generations to come. I blame blacks more for our situation more than whites. Because with this new info age there is no excuse to not rid youself of this mans old poison in your system and revitalize ourselves.

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 8:38 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Because they stopped accepting the $ for their oil.

Yeah I do think oil money does have something to do with it, but I feel like that's only a short-term thing. I mean one thing we know for sure is that oil is going to run out eventually. There's a set amount of it in the earth and it will run out. Oil companies recognize this which is why you see companies like BP with commercials about wind/solar/etc (although in BP's case they may also be doing so to make you forget about the Gulf disaster). These companies are playing a game that won't be around forever, so yeah they may thinking about oil trade and money for the moment but I think that kind of argument is getting less and less relevant by the day. These companies are just biding their time until they can develop and gain control of other resources, some of which are renewable.

I feel like a lot of the involvement in the Middle East comes back to religion. Religion seems to be that one thing that makes killing and discrimination acceptable for most people. It's not as simple as Christianity vs Islam but it's definitely a good way to summarize it. I personally think it's pretty sad that people will be so creative and skeptical about everything else in their lives but then become totally lazy thinkers and judgmental when dealing with religion. I think if there is another World War it will be mostly fueled by religious intolerance.

SteveT wrote:
And if you go to college, apply yourself, join scholastic clubs, do internships, and network, you will be successful.

This is getting less and less true by the day. The idea that anyone can just say "OK I'll just go to college now and fix my life" is pretty far-fetched. You end up leaving college with a lot of debt and you will most likely be underemployed. You don't go to college for knowledge - you can learn everything you learn in college all by yourself. You go to college because it's essentially a societal tradition. People can do jack shit in college and get a degree that will automatically put them above anyone less fortunate with more skills and knowledge. Furthermore, as more and more people go to college, the system will still end up being more advantageous to the wealthy (most of the wealthy in this country are white people, don't front). Why? People used to look at a degree as a guaranteed path to some sort of job. Now people need a degree to just to be considered. This means more and more people will go to grad school (which is typically even more costly) to set themselves apart as job candidates. It's an academic inflation of sorts, and universities sit back and laugh as tuition goes higher and higher every year.

Dang!Trotter wrote:
WHITE PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE WAY BLACK PEOPLE LOOK AND ARE NATURALLY AFRIAD OF BLACKS.

Not true for me. The idea that one race is naturally afraid of another doesn't sound like one informed by science but instead by stereotypes.

///

As far as the main topic is concerned, yeah, most white rappers suck. Also anyone else have thoughts about my "Eminem Theory"? It seems like thatonethere was the only person who referred to it.

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 8:42 pm

It is more than oil. Obligating these countries to privatize every aspect of their infrastructures is the primary goal. That, and protecting the 'integrity' of our fake dollar. If we allow countries to start using an alternative standard then we're in deep doo-doo.

If you look into it a bit you'll see a direct correlation between (rejection of the US dollar) and (US invasion).
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 8:56 pm

By 'rejecting' the dollar, I'm not talking about whether or not they do business with the US. I'm saying they won't deal with any market under the terms of the US dollar.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 9:16 pm

Tic706 wrote:
When the other side has created a big fuckin PROBLEM and gave you hell for centuries it is hard to not see them for what they can be.

When people of color who are truly aware of their history and certain orgins of their mentality keep coming across this one common factor of evil how can that be ignored? What smart conscious person ignores a constant threat to their people?

I don't blame white people in general. I blame a system created by them that they benefited from for future generations to come. I blame blacks more for our situation more than whites. Because with this new info age there is no excuse to not rid youself of this mans old poison in your system and revitalize ourselves.

No, that's bullshit. When you've got it like the Palestinians, then you can say that. Blacks in America have it better than the vast majority, billions and billions of people, elsewhere in the world.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 9:17 pm

This thread should be a sticky now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White rappers are shitting on hip hop   White rappers are shitting on hip hop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White rappers are shitting on hip hop
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: