Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gangsta Rap: In France?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Gangsta Rap:  In France? Empty
PostSubject: Gangsta Rap: In France?   Gangsta Rap:  In France? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 9:56 am

Maybe I'm speculating but I think they are mimicking what they find on TV. I don't know how hard it really is in France, but dude had a BMW in the third video. Is he slanging like that, or what? The stuff found on the T-shirts in the t-shirt shop is turrible for no reason. And the kids who hang out in the dilapidated buildings remind me of wanna be thugs that go to the hood for inspiration for their lyrics. Again, I don't know how life is in France, but it all seems suspect to me. Here are the videos.

Part 1:

Part 2

Part 3

What do you guys think about these videos?

Last edited by thatonethere on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Rap: In France?   Gangsta Rap:  In France? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 11:57 am

You don't think France has hoods/ghettos just like us? Come on, woman.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Rap: In France?   Gangsta Rap:  In France? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 12:44 pm

France has huge racial problems. Minorities are completely marginalized. I would assume that unequal status brings about a crime environment there just like anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Rap: In France?   Gangsta Rap:  In France? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 1:18 pm

Now I'm not saying that France is worse - what's funny is blacks in America think they live in the hardest hoods. Fuck that noise. Travel to Africa or the Middle East or Russia or SE Asia.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Rap: In France?   Gangsta Rap:  In France? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 2:12 pm

SteveT wrote:
Now I'm not saying that France is worse - what's funny is blacks in America think they live in the hardest hoods. Fuck that noise. Travel to Africa or the Middle East or Russia or SE Asia.

Blacks in America do have it good compared to other countries nowhere as good as Whites though. Some of the "hoods" ain't hoods. People drive through a neighborhood and see more than 5 Black households and think they in the hood. Europe has high immigration. So I dont know if its race or the fact alot of these riff raffs are foreigners. The countries are the size of states here. You can't come from a wasteland and expect silky sheets in another country while asking for a hand out.

I know one thing tough, those Africans and Arabs can't come here and talk tuff. White America need to thank Blacks for being the epitome of hard heads to the point these eastern foreigners wont act up and run the streets. THe streets belong to good'ol American Niggaz, bread like this since slavery.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Rap: In France?   Gangsta Rap:  In France? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 2:17 pm

But fo'real France's hardest rapper is a business man. He ain't gonna dump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Rap: In France?   Gangsta Rap:  In France? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 3:20 am

SteveT wrote:
You don't think France has hoods/ghettos just like us? Come on, woman.

Every place in the world has a hood/ghetto in one way shape or form. It just looks like they are mimicking what they see on tv. And I agree regarding American Blacks thinking they have it harder than anywhere else.

@ Parker, To tell you the truth, I've always wondered about France. I have heard that there were Blacks in the country, but where was their presence? Where do they work, what do they do, etc. I also find it amazing that the camera crew didn't get robbed or something. They made it out alive in one piece. Are they really as bad as they say they are?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Rap: In France?   Gangsta Rap:  In France? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 4:30 pm

You'd have to ask Les Nubians and Solaar about work and living.

France has some rough neighborhoods and the reason the camera crew didn't get jacked is the same reason camera crews over here don't get jacked when making a video.

Most of the Blacks in Europe are immigrants from Africa or the Caribbean and they are marginalized. In one of the Scandinavian countries when they had their music awards shows some commentator complained about a Black Woman winning an award for singing in a Scandinavian style. He complained it was inherently inauthentic cause she was Black. People complain about Black enclaves but its racism that helps create them. Those who attempt to adopt a mainstream lifestyle are mocked for it by the very people that claim they need to assimilate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Rap: In France?   Gangsta Rap:  In France? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012, 9:52 am

TheHazardous wrote:
You'd have to ask Les Nubians and Solaar about work and living.

France has some rough neighborhoods and the reason the camera crew didn't get jacked is the same reason camera crews over here don't get jacked when making a video.

Most of the Blacks in Europe are immigrants from Africa or the Caribbean and they are marginalized. In one of the Scandinavian countries when they had their music awards shows some commentator complained about a Black Woman winning an award for singing in a Scandinavian style. He complained it was inherently inauthentic cause she was Black. People complain about Black enclaves but its racism that helps create them. Those who attempt to adopt a mainstream lifestyle are mocked for it by the very people that claim they need to assimilate.

And that's the problem right there for a lot of people in this country. They say that the so called "foreigners" or "insert other non majority race of people" should adhere to the "when in Rome" saying. But if they do, they get shat on and treated terrible by their own people as well as those who belong to the dominant culture. And then the majority wonders why they won't "assimilate" or have no desire to. When the majority tries on a different culture or "counter culture" they are lauded as being "cosmopolitan" or a magical "chameleon" of sorts. Then they get worshiped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta Rap: In France?   Gangsta Rap:  In France? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangsta Rap: In France?
Page 1 of 1