Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scarface "Work Ethic"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Scarface "Work Ethic" Empty
PostSubject: Scarface "Work Ethic"   Scarface "Work Ethic" Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 12:22 pm

So yeah I took a chance on this unknown release from last year. And its a real decent effort off one listen. Its basically like his My Homies series but it sounds way more focused and professional. He is on every song and the guest rappers lyrically really hold there on. Most of the guest sound like baby Face's but thats not really a bad thing. To all my Face fans I rec you do yourself a favor and peep it.

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Scarface "Work Ethic"   Scarface "Work Ethic" Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 4:39 pm

My Homies is really dope. I'm assuming you mean Part II when you say more focused and professional? I never checked dopeman music, but I will put it and this on my wishlist and get them if they are cheap.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Scarface "Work Ethic"   Scarface "Work Ethic" Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 6:12 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
My Homies is really dope. I'm assuming you mean Part II when you say more focused and professional? I never checked dopeman music, but I will put it and this on my wishlist and get them if they are cheap.

I mean this project plays like a cohesive album. Both My Homies were all over the place and Face was not on every song. This one seems like its focused on being cohesive and the sound is better. Face got some good verses on this thang man.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Scarface "Work Ethic"   Scarface "Work Ethic" Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 6:28 pm

Tic706 wrote:
SyRuP Sippa wrote:

I mean this project plays like a cohesive album. Both My Homies were all over the place and Face was not on every song. This one seems like its focused on being cohesive and the sound is better. Face got some good verses on this thang man.

Ah, got you man. This is more like an album with features than a compilation. Cool. Definitely will add it to my purchase list.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Scarface "Work Ethic"   Scarface "Work Ethic" Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:54 pm

so this is a new "Face" album?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Scarface "Work Ethic"   Scarface "Work Ethic" Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 10:05 am

Laced With Slang wrote:
so this is a new "Face" album?

I'm almost sure its not an official Face solo album. But it does sound like he had something to do with it. Like I said it could just be leftover trks from that Dopeman Music mixtape he dropped a year or so ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarface "Work Ethic"   Scarface "Work Ethic" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarface "Work Ethic"
Page 1 of 1