Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Buy Pre-order

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Best Buy Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Best Buy Pre-order   Best Buy Pre-order Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 1:00 pm

Anyone ever pre-order from Best Buy. Does your stuff usually arrive on or around the release date?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Best Buy Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Buy Pre-order   Best Buy Pre-order Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 1:14 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Anyone ever pre-order from Best Buy. Does your stuff usually arrive on or around the release date?

Yep. Most of my recent cd orders have been pre's from BEst Buy. I have got them between Tuesday and Friday. Most of the time I get them on time though. And you can't beat that free shipping.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Best Buy Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Buy Pre-order   Best Buy Pre-order Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 1:28 pm

Tic706 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Yep. Most of my recent cd orders have been pre's from BEst Buy. I have got them between Tuesday and Friday. Most of the time I get them on time though. And you can't beat that free shipping.

Cool, that's all i needed to hear. I'm tired of paying $12 to $15 for cd's including shipping. I mean the new Sean P is like $11 plus shipping and Best Buy has it for $9.99 with free shipping.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Best Buy Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Buy Pre-order   Best Buy Pre-order Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 1:54 pm

If they're selling it online for 9.99 you can pick it up in store for the same price. But yeah I have pre-ordered, though I usually do in-store pickup, and it always arrives ina timely manner.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Best Buy Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Buy Pre-order   Best Buy Pre-order Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 2:14 pm

I won't be able to find it in store at Best Buy. I had two Best Buys within 10 minutes of my house and one of them closed last year. the one that closed was in an Urban market and carried a lot more hip hop than the other one. Now i can't find anything in store. Hastings might have it but their prices are higher.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Best Buy Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Buy Pre-order   Best Buy Pre-order Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 2:33 pm

Yeah thats why I preorder mine. Most of the cd's I want do not go to my local Best Buy. I don't mine the small wait.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Best Buy Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Buy Pre-order   Best Buy Pre-order Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 4:11 pm

Terry, what Steve's saying is that you can just have the store order it for you, so you know they'll have your copy even if they're not stocking it.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Best Buy Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Buy Pre-order   Best Buy Pre-order Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 4:37 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Terry, what Steve's saying is that you can just have the store order it for you, so you know they'll have your copy even if they're not stocking it.

That's cool, but having to drive to BB to pre-order then drive again to pick it up is too much for me. I've pre-ordered stuff from Bestbuy, my stuff never comes on release date, but usually comes within the week of release. No more than a week late.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Best Buy Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Buy Pre-order   Best Buy Pre-order Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 4:38 pm

parker lewis wrote:

I believe they were two different thoughts. I could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Buy Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Buy Pre-order   Best Buy Pre-order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Buy Pre-order
Page 1 of 1