Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brand New from X!

Go down 
+4
thelundquist
Dang! Trotter
SteveT
D.Powell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 8:15 am

Dec 4th/2012...run out and cop that!
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 12:00 pm

If you can get him to shout you out on a track, I'll buy 10 copies!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 2:00 pm

I think Sadat X needs to do an album with fellow MC, Lord Jamal. Sadat has dropped some solid albums but nothing that stands out. He'd not the type to really fly solo. Sorry. He just don't have the velocity to hold your attention an entire album. He's a good rapper and thats it. But that video there shows Sadat in the studio gasping and sounding croaky. Not impressive. But I'll check out the album if he got some good cameos
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 2:13 pm

Sadat X is a favorite of mine. I agree his skill set is better suited in a collaborative situation. His verse from Sound the Horns is still my favorite from Chamber Music. Definitely copping this CD though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 2:57 pm

As long as he doesn't have a repeat of his 1212 verse, all will be good.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 2:58 am

Brand New from X! 222431
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 7:42 am

Chipper Jones wrote:
Brand New from X! 222431

if you look at the actual name of the sleep emoticon take a guess as to what it's called???

I'll take BLUESCHOLARS for 100 dollars please.....lol

now that's funny, and pretty much sums up their entire career....let's all do it together shall we.....

Brand New from X! 222431 Brand New from X! 222431 Brand New from X! 222431

Score = 10

Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 11:25 am

I'm probably the biggest Sadat fan on here not "related" to him. I will be getting this, thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 3:58 pm

SteveT wrote:
I'm probably the biggest Sadat fan on here not "related" to him. I will be getting this, thanks for letting us know.

glad to hear that dipstick! with this release (heard it and I've got it at 4.25 stars) and the upcoming 9th and Buckshot-The Solution maybe 2012 can be somewhat respectable?? lol still gotta add that Killer Mike and Chino XL on my to listen too lists as well.....
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:00 pm

D.Powell wrote:
SteveT wrote:

glad to hear that dipstick! with this release (heard it and I've got it at 4.25 stars) and the upcoming 9th and Buckshot-The Solution maybe 2012 can be somewhat respectable?? lol still gotta add that Killer Mike and Chino XL on my to listen too lists as well.....

You're not excited about Guilty Simpson x Apollo Brown - Dice Game? It seemed like you were a big Apollo Brown fan.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:10 pm

Half wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
SteveT wrote:

You're not excited about Guilty Simpson x Apollo Brown - Dice Game? It seemed like you were a big Apollo Brown fan.

Yeah I'm looking forward to that one as well thanks for the reminder Halfy!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:10 pm

The single they just dropped from Dice Game was nice.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 5:41 pm

D.Powell wrote:
SteveT wrote:

Have you heard the Brother Ali? Entirely produced by Jake One.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brand New from X! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New from X!   Brand New from X! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New from X!
Page 1 of 1