Hip-Hop 4 Life
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Posts : 5489
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 42
Location : Soul Heaven

The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Empty
PostSubject: The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk   The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 1:31 pm

Man I am so glad to finally get a good damn soundtrk. The art of good soundtrks has been lost for some time now but Rza has resurrected this thing that has always been like rap music bonus points. The production and guest is just right and maybe its because I haven't heard a soundtrk in so long but either way this one standout.

I know this is a already known fact but Cappadonna always spazzes out on Wu trks. Make the man a official member already.

And I agree w/ what Highsmith said on another thread....please do not include Wiz singing on anymore trks.

_________________
There's A God On The Mic
"Pretty soon hip hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube...just Vanilla Ice"
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

Posts : 1853
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 30
Location : Texas

The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk   The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 2:05 pm

Tic706 wrote:
Man I am so glad to finally get a good damn soundtrk. The art of good soundtrks has been lost for some time now but Rza has resurrected this thing that has always been like rap music bonus points. The production and guest is just right and maybe its because I haven't heard a soundtrk in so long but either way this one standout.

I know this is a already known fact but Cappadonna always spazzes out on Wu trks. Make the man a official member already.

And I agree w/ what Highsmith said on another thread....please do not include Wiz singing on anymore trks.

I think Cap is still stuck on prospect for fucking up Triumph lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!


Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-08-25

The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk   The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 2:10 pm

Capa is official wu for a while now i thought?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Posts : 2589
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Between a rock and hard place

The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk   The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 2:25 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Tic706 wrote:
Man I am so glad to finally get a good damn soundtrk. The art of good soundtrks has been lost for some time now but Rza has resurrected this thing that has always been like rap music bonus points. The production and guest is just right and maybe its because I haven't heard a soundtrk in so long but either way this one standout.

I know this is a already known fact but Cappadonna always spazzes out on Wu trks. Make the man a official member already.

And I agree w/ what Highsmith said on another thread....please do not include Wiz singing on anymore trks.

I think Cap is still stuck on prospect for fucking up Triumph lol

No Cap fucked up when he allowed a FBI informant who posed as his manager infiltrate the WU. This was the the reason the WU wasn't fucking with him for awhile except Ghost face. On the cover of Iron Flag the RZA had him airbrushed out. You can see peices of him if you study the cover. He was standing behind Reakwon.

The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk 220px-11
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

Posts : 1853
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 30
Location : Texas

The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk   The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 3:06 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
thelundquist wrote:
Tic706 wrote:
Man I am so glad to finally get a good damn soundtrk. The art of good soundtrks has been lost for some time now but Rza has resurrected this thing that has always been like rap music bonus points. The production and guest is just right and maybe its because I haven't heard a soundtrk in so long but either way this one standout.

I know this is a already known fact but Cappadonna always spazzes out on Wu trks. Make the man a official member already.

And I agree w/ what Highsmith said on another thread....please do not include Wiz singing on anymore trks.

I think Cap is still stuck on prospect for fucking up Triumph lol

No Cap fucked up when he allowed a FBI informant who posed as his manager infiltrate the WU. This was the the reason the WU wasn't fucking with him for awhile except Ghost face. On the cover of Iron Flag the RZA had him airbrushed out. You can see peices of him if you study the cover. He was standing behind Reakwon.

The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk 220px-11

damn that's crazy. Never knew that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Posts : 2725
Join date : 2010-10-28
Age : 34
Location : North Chesterfield, VA

The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk   The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:21 pm

This soundtrack is dope as hell. I'll be adding it to my collection also.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Posts : 3759
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : DMV

The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk   The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 9:43 am

$7.99 at Best Buy. I can't see a deal better than that. Rivers Of Blood & Six Directions Of Boxing easily end up on my Best Of Rap 2012 playlist. Dope soundtrack....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk   The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
The Man With The Iron Fists Sdtrk
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: