Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Double Albums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Double Albums Empty
PostSubject: Double Albums   Double Albums Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 6:53 pm

Finding Forever is basically the sequel to Be. Do you ever wonder what it would've been like if the two had been combined for a double album? What should it have been called?

Some wonder what I Am for Nas could've been had the material from the Lost Tapes been kept.

So my question is this what artist would you like to see attempt a double album and what do you think it should be called?

For me:
Common
Ghostface Killah
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Double Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Albums   Double Albums Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:05 pm

Dr. Dre - Detox
Wu Tang Clan - 16 Diagrams
Outkast - Loveboxxxx/The Speaker Below
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

Double Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Albums   Double Albums Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:14 pm

I've always thought it would be cool if The Roots put out a double cd. The first disc could be like any other Roots cd and the other disc could be a Black Thought solo cd.
Back to top Go down

Double Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Albums   Double Albums Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:38 pm

TheHazardous wrote:

Some wonder what I Am for Nas could've been had the material from the Lost Tapes been kept.

I know right! We would have never been stuck with the horrendous Nastradamus. It would have been I Am, The Lost Tapes, and the few good tracks on Nastradamus all on a double CD and that shit would have been classic for sure!!!

As for your question....

The Roots- Food For Thought (would be a hella clever title)
GZA- Lyrical Assassin
Immortal Technique- Word Is Bond
Back to top Go down

Double Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Albums   Double Albums Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:39 pm

food for thought would be the dumbest title ever, lyrical assassin is dope, and tech would n ever make an album called word is bond - do you ever listen to him?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Double Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Albums   Double Albums Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:43 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
TheHazardous wrote:

I know right! We would have never been stuck with the horrendous Nastradamus. It would have been I Am, The Lost Tapes, and the few good tracks on Nastradamus all on a double CD and that shit would have been classic for sure!!!

As for your question....

The Roots- Food For Thought (would be a hella clever title)
GZA- Lyrical Assassin
Immortal Technique- Word Is Bond

Nah it should be called Food For ?uestlove, the real star of the group.
Back to top Go down

Double Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Albums   Double Albums Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:54 pm

Steve wrote:
food for thought would be the dumbest title ever, lyrical assassin is dope, and tech would n ever make an album called word is bond - do you ever listen to him?

I do listen to Tech. Why wouldn't he make an album called Word Is Bond? He's always callin out assholes in the media and he's one of the realest MC's in the game so that would be a perfect title.

As for Food for Thought, it's both clever and self-explanatory. Black Thought is the biggest star of the group, and he always rhymes like he's hungry so the beast is eatin MC's left and right.
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

Double Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Albums   Double Albums Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 8:25 pm

I wouldn't like to see any artist attempt a double album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Double Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Albums   Double Albums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Albums
Page 1 of 1