Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blowitoutahere.com Coupon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Blowitoutahere.com Coupon Empty
PostSubject: Blowitoutahere.com Coupon   Blowitoutahere.com Coupon Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 1:39 am

Don't know how many people here still use the site or if it has gone down hill. I haven't used it in a year or so, but I was looking for the cheapest price on the Labcabincalifornia boxset and they had it.

Use code PUMPKIN to get 13% off an order of $25 or more. I found a glitch though, if you add $25 worth of stuff to your cart (2 CDs for example) then apply the code, then remove one of the CDs the code still stays active for the one CD. So not bad if you are looking for something relatively new. Got the boxset for $14.58 shipped Smile
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Blowitoutahere.com Coupon   Blowitoutahere.com Coupon Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 1:41 am

good shit, will order that boxset too...thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Blowitoutahere.com Coupon   Blowitoutahere.com Coupon Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 1:42 am

when does the coupon expire?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Blowitoutahere.com Coupon   Blowitoutahere.com Coupon Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 1:43 am

I don't know. I got the joint from retailmenot.com but I assume it is halloween related so may end on halloween?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Blowitoutahere.com Coupon   Blowitoutahere.com Coupon Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 1:45 am

how did u get it $14.58 shipped? I got $15.58
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Blowitoutahere.com Coupon   Blowitoutahere.com Coupon Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 1:47 am

Click the paypal payment button or the next button and then it takes a dollar off the shipping.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Blowitoutahere.com Coupon   Blowitoutahere.com Coupon Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 1:47 am

i just copped it
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Blowitoutahere.com Coupon   Blowitoutahere.com Coupon Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 7:59 pm

Man, just got this joint in the mail. Don't think I've been this excited to open a CD in years man! Rare that one of my favorite albums get this sort of treatment and I needed a new copy anyways since mine is getting close to 20 years old. The box is cool, CDs packed in little vinyl style sleeves. Looking forward to the b-side disc and the instros are always dope for this album.

Expanded booklet is cool too. Looking at that Liquid Swords chess set now...lol wish they woulda done more with the chess set, but still looks dope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowitoutahere.com Coupon   Blowitoutahere.com Coupon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowitoutahere.com Coupon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: