Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youtube Rappers?

Go down 
+6
Half
Wanduras
SteveT
Tic706
Dang! Trotter
mrmikeoxlong
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 2:54 am

I'm sure he graduated, but went straight to the Navy, which means never having any real life experience outside of government institutions.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 3:55 am

I liked Steve better when he was pretending to be black.
Back to top Go down
mrmikeoxlong
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
mrmikeoxlong

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 9:31 am

SteveT wrote:
I recommend everyone read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

First 2 lines of the wiki article you must have read thoroughly.
"Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior."

AKA generalization of a race is racism

At least read the source you are putting out there before putting it out there, after reading the first fucking sentence of your own source it already dubunked your own argument. The real question is did you graduate high school, seems you're having a hard time understanding simple English.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 11:41 am

Dude. You're a clown. You truly do not understand English. It says relates to race AND. That and is key, meaning that the first clause is contingent upon the second.

Unless you think that anyone who acknowledges different races is actually racist. God damn idiot, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 1:31 pm

Making statements based on race makes them racial statements, not racist.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 1:32 pm

And I thought we got all this done in the white people thread
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 1:34 pm

Shaun wrote:

Boom.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 3:22 pm

Shaun wrote:

Sure but the intent matters too. Saying Asians are "only good" for fucking up curves on Math exams is not simply a racial statement because it is based on stereotypes which in American culture are seen as negative by the masses - it's "cool" to be ignorant and you can only be smart to a certain extent before you are considered a nerd/weirdo/loser etc. Don't front.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 3:27 pm

Half wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Sure but the intent matters too. Saying Asians are "only good" for fucking up curves on Math exams is not simply a racial statement because it is based on stereotypes which in American culture are seen as negative by the masses - it's "cool" to be ignorant and you can only be smart to a certain extent before you are considered a nerd/weirdo/loser etc. Don't front.

You're showing your age here. No adult is EVER worried about being too smart, and trying to be "cool" by being ignorant. The exact opposite is true.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 3:39 pm

I wasn't talking about Steve's remarks. Just making a general statement.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 3:54 pm

SteveT wrote:
Half wrote:
Shaun wrote:

You're showing your age here. No adult is EVER worried about being too smart, and trying to be "cool" by being ignorant. The exact opposite is true.

Lol @ "showing my age"... you're not much older than I am. Adults are just children that are closer to death and have to support themselves financially. Just as in high school and college "adults" do the same petty shit in the workplace, forming "cliques", gossiping, and of course making quick judgments about people that are typically informed by stereotypes. Whether you're 24 or 42, the same shit happens.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 5:24 pm

So about these youtube rappers...
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 5:28 pm

Hmmmm, Steve and Shaun said something wasn't racist so it must be true!

Seriously though, studies measuring dick size have shown no significant correlation between race and dick size. It's just a racist stereotype equating blacks to animals and trying to emphasize they are different. It also stems in white racist fear of the black man.

I can't even begin to address the asian thing. Even if there was data out there showing that Asian students had better test scores or grades, it would still be a huge jump to stereotype an entire race based on that. Too many x factors to take into account. Even if deemed "positive" stereotypes are still racist and ignorant.

We all knew "black" steve had some pretty borderline ignorant views, so this is nothing new. I think now that he's "white" it just seems a bit more offensive to some. For me, it just makes more sense.

He also loves to play things up for the sake of argument and try to push people's buttons so I wouldn't get too riled up or feed into it too much if I were y'all.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 5:37 pm

SRP, you're ruining the fun.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 5:37 pm

Also, studies show Mexicans love tacos.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 5:53 pm

SteveT wrote:

It's not funny when it's true...stupid.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 6:01 pm

Wanduras wrote:
SteveT wrote:

It's not funny when it's true...stupid.

And so true that it would be stupid to do a study about it lol

Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 7:00 pm

Mexicans love beating women.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Rappers?   Youtube Rappers? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube Rappers?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2