Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!

Go down 
+7
Wanduras
SteveT
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
parker lewis
SyRuP Sippa
Dang! Trotter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 5:56 am

Parker Lewis.....you smoke weed everyday and work 65 hours a week?

I worked about 65 hours a year when I smoked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 5:58 am

If it had that effect on me I would still smoke like that. I'm too content doing nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 6:24 am

Wanduras......you said shrooms lasted a few hours for you. I've done them a few times and they always lasted upwards of 6 hours for me. Half the time, maby more, I would say I had a great experience, the other times I was relieved when it was over.

A friend of mine was doing that shit every day and his girlfriend ended up leaving him. Everytime he was tripping he'd start acting like a 2 year old, like he just wanted to play in the dirt in his back yard and climb trees and shit haha. Can't really blame her
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 8:26 am

rez'82 wrote:
Parker Lewis.....you smoke weed everyday and work 65 hours a week?

I worked about 65 hours a year when I smoked

Up to 72 hours... I do my best to avoid a 40 hr paycheck. As I've said, I provide for my niece. She's grown accustomed to a high standard of living and I see no compromise. I prepare her breakfast and lunch daily, because I want her to eat primarily Paleo/organic. So, I basically have to buy her groceries, too because the rest of my family thinks I'm nuts... meanwhile I'm really the only fit & healthy person I'm related to.

I split her private school and dance tuition with my mom, who does pay for after school care. I pay for her Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and transport 2x/wk (40 miles each way). I transport to & from school daily and to & from dance once a week.

I have to be early enough to make sure she's cleaned up & hair done (biracial hair takes a loooong time if you're not awares) because people can't even be bothered to make sure her ass is wiped properly...

I also take my fitness very seriously, so there's an hour a day in my home gym.

My employment is very active & high-paced and I excel. I will say though, that my overnight shifts are pretty lax. However, that takes away time for preparing my niece's lunch so I end up running back & forth to school twice the next day, spending my morning cooking.

If I didn't have an iPhone you fuckers would never see me anymore. I feel like I haven't sat in months...

I'm not complaining, I'm not a martyr. I love every minute of it. I'm proud of myself and I'm proud of her. I'm trying to break a cycle of behavior that has fucked up the women in my family long enough.

I just want to make it clear, the only way I could be more productive would be to hire an assistant or put more hours in the day.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 8:40 am

I dont know about in your country, but over ere Organic foods cost a fortune... worth it though if you can afford to. Definitely you can be proud of yourself taking on such responsibility, a lot of people when it comes to caring for someone elses kid dont wanna know about it. Try not to run yourself into the ground though ey... Good luck with the teenage years hahaha
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 8:45 am

We could talk about the doctors, lawyers, physicists, professors who enjoy smoking marijuana... I'm sure they could all learn a thing or two from Kevin about being more productive, efficient people, huh?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 8:53 am

Cold Loungin wrote:
I dont know about in your country, but over ere Organic foods cost a fortune... worth it though if you can afford to.

It's expensive here, too. But if you take the time to buy as local as possible and stick to a strict Paleo diet it's completely affordable. As I said, she gets Standard American Diet for dinner, and we go out for pizza, cocoa or burgers twice a wk (after Jiu-jitsu class). I'm not trying to turn her into a weirdo or give her an eating disorder, but she's more aware of nutrition (and how to approach it sensibly) than most adults I know.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 8:58 am

Cold Loungin wrote:
Try not to run yourself into the ground though ey...

See, that's where the weed comes in!

You wouldn't say somebody's 'weak' for driving a mile to the store when they could walk... if time constraints just make it more sensible to USE a car, would you?

You wouldn't say somebody's 'weak' for USING a fork to get noodles in their mouth, would you? I mean, people have been using chopsticks for thousands of years...

Marijuana is a tool I USE to get the job done. It works for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 9:24 am

Shit Parker, you make me feel like a bad father haha. My daughter is only 10 months old so I can't relate to any of that yet. She pretty much requires entertainment every waking moment though and only sleeps up to 3 hours at a time. I couldn't do it by myself. You need to split that workload up with a woman.

It is strange how different drugs work for individuals. If I smoke I'd easily go to bed and wake up 12+ hours later. Usually I sleep about 6 hours a night.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 11:12 am

Infants & toddlers just kinda bang around with you while you handle your own life. Around preschool they start to need socialization for psychological and immuno-development. Shit gets time consuming then.

I hate sleep. I try to practice polyphasic sleep patterns, but im not disciplined with it enough to make it sustainable. That's what Sunday morning's for... catch up.

I hate 'relaxing', too. Nothing relaxing about watching tasks pile up. Knock 'em down, that's how I relax.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 11:20 am

You sure weed's your drug? You sound more like a Meth head.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 11:23 am

No meth... two 'bulletproof' coffees a day and I only eat (Paleo) between 2-8pm. Tons of energy and a heightened sense of well being, guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 11:25 am

Weed keeps from from stressing about my workload. I just handle what's in front of my with meditative calmness. Minimizing road rage, that's for damn sure...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 12:08 pm

SteveT wrote:
You sure weed's your drug? You sound more like a Meth head.

haha.......he would have sold his computer if he was a meth head
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 2:34 am

Tic706 wrote:
I hear that Wand. Glad you are able to maintain a good balance. So basically you're cool with your kids smoking weed one day also? You plan to take part in that? I'm just wondering because if you do have kids trust me they know something or will soon about what you do behind closed doors.

Although it may sound like shitty parenting, I'd have to say yes, I would be perfectly ok with my kids smoking weed one day. Would I initiate it or encourage it? No. But just the same as kids will eventually have their first beer and go on to some day sit and have a drink with their parents at some point, I imagine the same scenario with weed. And if they don't do anything and are completely clean, then that would be fine too.

As far as my kids knowing that I smoke already, that's highly unlikely. I know kids are intuitive and pay way more attention than we give them credit for, but like I said earlier, I don't smoke around them at all. There would be no evidence for them to draw any conclusions from.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!   Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weed FULLY legalized in Washington and Colorado!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3