Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chingy > nas
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
chingy > nas

why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop Empty
PostSubject: why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop   why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 3:28 pm

nobody wants to hear ther music so they pull publicity stunts like gettin themselves shot or robbed in a very desperate attempt to sell more then 3 cds....joe camel career flopped even before it began when 2pac ended it on "all out"...the eastcoast flops come one after another...we all know the new wu tang cd is gonna sell imitation toothpick
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop   why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 4:08 pm

I admit the rapper Gravy (who starred as Biggie in the movie Notorious) never got his rap career up and running. He was shot in the buttox on his way to do a radio show. People say that whole thing was staged for publicity
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop   why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 6:40 pm

I can't really think of a more successful emcee than Jay-Z.
Back to top Go down
chingy > nas
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
chingy > nas

PostSubject: Re: why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop   why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 2:43 pm

the camel is a sell out...his career went from all his gangster fairy tales to doin bubblegum pop music..the cd and tour with kanye both failed epically cuz both of them are attention whores...westcoast rappers never ever have to sell out...if they do a rnb track its because they want to...the anticipation for the next classic messy marv cd > the eastcoast talent combined
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop   why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 4:31 pm

Like always, I agree with this genius.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop   why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 7:32 pm

Gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop   why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why do eastcoast rappers careers always flop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: