Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terry P Newton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Terry P Newton Empty
PostSubject: Terry P Newton   Terry P Newton Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 10:08 pm

Why have you not been talking about Roc Marciano? For everybody, everybody on here, he has a style that applies to fans of all types, from Kev to Powell to Parker. I think anybody who hasn't needs to at least give this album a stream, if not an immediate purchase. Top 5 album of the year for me right now.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Terry P Newton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry P Newton   Terry P Newton Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 10:26 pm

I've got Reloaded queued up for when I get out of work in the morning. That's the album you're talking about, right?
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Terry P Newton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry P Newton   Terry P Newton Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 10:27 pm

Si
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Terry P Newton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry P Newton   Terry P Newton Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 12:07 am

Ehh, a 2nd listen has lowered my opinion quite a bit, still a 3.5-4 star album, very good.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Terry P Newton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry P Newton   Terry P Newton Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 12:32 am

I'm listening now homie. T said he'd come through with a review thread so no worries.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Terry P Newton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry P Newton   Terry P Newton Icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 12:58 am

Damn Spotify is letting you hear this album commercial free I guess... nice.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Terry P Newton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry P Newton   Terry P Newton Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 12:35 am

The beats on this were way more interesting and fresh than I'd expected. I don't care for Roc, though. I think his delivery just lacks charisma. Also, how much nothing can a grown man have to say?
Back to top Go down

Terry P Newton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry P Newton   Terry P Newton Icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 12:52 am

"Marcberg" is the type of music Mobb Deep refuse to make anymore. One of my favorites of the last few years, only a couple tracks I skip. Looking forward to hearing this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terry P Newton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry P Newton   Terry P Newton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terry P Newton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: