Hip-Hop 4 Life
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Us On Drugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
avatar

Posts : 1774
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 34
Location : Palm Bay, FLA : Home of the Bomb Hay

PostSubject: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 1:57 am

So the weed legalization thread made me want to talk more about drugs because they are so fantastic. So I invite all of you to please share any drug use stories here for all to enjoy. I will come back soon to talk about ecstasy, something that I love and miss dearly (can't fuck with that shit when you got kids, too unpredictable) but I have some homework to do at the moment. Crank it up, fuckers!!!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
avatar

Posts : 2589
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Between a rock and hard place

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 6:17 am

Winners don't use drugs......oh, wait.....
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
avatar

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
avatar

Posts : 5489
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 41
Location : Soul Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 11:06 am

Personally I feel drugs taken for personal recreation is kinda cave man ish and irrresponsible. But I am careful with knocking what a full grown adult decides to do with their life. As long as what you are doing is not effecting your family and hurting anyone else. Go for it!!

_________________
There's A God On The Mic
"Pretty soon hip hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube...just Vanilla Ice"
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
avatar

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:07 pm

Man, are you intentionally patronizing about this or are you so self-posessed that you don't even know you're doing it?

Read my Salvia trip report I posted above. Google 'Ayahuasca Trip Report' and read a few. What is recreational about this? Have you ever eaten mushrooms? These are powerful spiritual and psychological experiences.

I meet my challenges in life. Then I create more challenges and meet them, too. I help other people in my life meet their challenges, professionally and privately. Weed is a tool I use in my life. It helps me stay calm, loose, and focused like a fucking laser.

I'm sorry if you can't comprehend or believe that. But, you should just admit that you have no idea what you're talking about on the matter, because that is obvious.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
avatar

Posts : 5489
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 41
Location : Soul Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:19 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Man, are you intentionally patronizing about this or are you so self-posessed that you don't even know you're doing it?

Read my Salvia trip report I posted above. Google 'Ayahuasca Trip Report' and read a few. What is recreational about this? Have you ever eaten mushrooms? These are powerful spiritual and psychological experiences.

I meet my challenges in life. Then I create more challenges and meet them, too. I help other people in my life meet their challenges, professionally and privately. Weed is a tool I use in my life. It helps me stay calm, loose, and focused like a fucking laser.

I'm sorry if you can't comprehend or believe that. But, you should just admit that you have no idea what you're talking about on the matter, because that is obvious.

I could care less what any reports feel about natural drug use. It is not a needed thing for human existence. It is only wanted by those who have deemed it needed in thier life. So its recreational and just something people want to do to escape reality. I do not need a substance to stay focused, remain clam, escape or deal with reality. I feel weaker people do but I overstand that is how I feel and does not make that a fact. I control myself 100% naturally from the inner.

I use to smoke weed but not in a major way. It did nothing for me. I am glad I stopped smoking it and became more of a stand up man for doing so. I'm not going to cosign your excuse for being a dope fiend. Sorry.

_________________
There's A God On The Mic
"Pretty soon hip hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube...just Vanilla Ice"
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
avatar

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:29 pm

There you go. You're a close minded fucking prick if I'm a dope fiend. Nice job degenerating days of civil discussion straight to name-calling. Douche.

Those substances are not 'recreational'. They're terrifying, revealing, and extremely useful. But, beyond that, if you won't read the reports, then you are 100% ignorant.

I accomplish more every day than just about anyone I know. I don't escape reality, I dominate my reality.

How do you explain cannabinoid receptors naturally occurring in the human nervous system if we didn't evolve somewhat symbiotically with the plant?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
avatar

Posts : 5489
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 41
Location : Soul Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:36 pm

parker lewis wrote:
There you go. You're a close minded fucking prick if I'm a dope fiend. Nice job degenerating days of civil discussion straight to name-calling. Douche.

Those substances are not 'recreational'. They're terrifying, revealing, and extremely useful. But, beyond that, if you won't read the reports, then you are 100% ignorant.

I accomplish more every day than just about anyone I know. I don't escape reality, I dominate my reality.

How do you explain cannabinoid receptors naturally occurring in the human nervous system if we didn't evolve somewhat symbiotically with the plant?

You are a dope fiend. You take dope fairly regularly correct? That is all I meant. You seem very proud of it. I thought it was a term of endearment.

I never accused you of not accomplishing anything. You keep repeating that like you need to convince yourself. You have said numerous times you are a functioning dope fiend. And thats cool.

Like I said dope or drugs is not needed for human existence. It was discovered and used for mind altering escape, spiritual reasons, and medical treatment. I get high from knowledge of self and being in touch with me. I pat myself on the back for not needing enhancements to do so. You need these things to remain clam and focused as you stated earlier. That does not make you strong in my eyes but it does make me see you know yourself. And I respect that.

_________________
There's A God On The Mic
"Pretty soon hip hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube...just Vanilla Ice"
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
avatar

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:40 pm

I shouldn't have reacted that way. We're obviously light years apart on the fundamentals of drug 'use' vs 'abuse'. There's clearly no gains to be had between us on the matter.

But, you are being rude about it. You are talking out the side of your mouth with that 'dope fiend' shit. Like a bitch would.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
avatar

Posts : 5489
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 41
Location : Soul Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:48 pm

parker lewis wrote:
I shouldn't have reacted that way. We're obviously light years apart on the fundamentals of drug 'use' vs 'abuse'. There's clearly no gains to be had between us on the matter.

But, you are being rude about it. You are talking out the side of your mouth with that 'dope fiend' shit. Like a bitch would.

Parker do you take drugs on a consistent basis? Do you feel a need to take them?

If you answered yes to those two questions you are a dope fiend. That slang term is not exclusive to crack heads and the like only.

If you do not feel the need to take drugs and you do not take them on a consistent basis once again please pardon my ignorance.

Use vs Abuse? Thats a thinline. How many people really know when they have crossed it?

_________________
There's A God On The Mic
"Pretty soon hip hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube...just Vanilla Ice"
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
avatar

Posts : 4876
Join date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 1:19 pm

Ha! It's all right here in black & white, Kevin. Anyone reading these threads can watch you getting frustrated at the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about... so you break down and try to disregard my whole point of view by labeling me 'dope fiend'.

That doesn't have negative, discrediting implications? You didn't do that intentionally? Like I said, it's all here in type. And... like I said... like a bitch would.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!


Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 2:05 pm

Kev you sound like a real square
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
avatar

Posts : 2589
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Between a rock and hard place

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 2:49 pm

Tic706 wrote:
Personally I feel drugs taken for personal recreation is kinda cave man ish and irrresponsible. But I am careful with knocking what a full grown adult decides to do with their life. As long as what you are doing is not effecting your family and hurting anyone else. Go for it!!

Yeah, Im sure cave men did drugs all the time
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
avatar

Posts : 2589
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Between a rock and hard place

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 2:56 pm

I would say this, theres a lot of people that are stagnant cause of drug use. But theres a lot of people who are not. But I think Parker is a chef or something so I can see how drugs may help him
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
avatar

Posts : 2589
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Between a rock and hard place

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 2:59 pm

Tic going by your logic a lot of rappers are dope fiends. If Method Man or Snoop was to visit this site and chop it up with us would you call them dope fiends?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
avatar

Posts : 5489
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 41
Location : Soul Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 4:27 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Tic going by your logic a lot of rappers are dope fiends. If Method Man or Snoop was to visit this site and chop it up with us would you call them dope fiends?

Yep. They fiend for dope if they feel the need to do it all the time. If you depend on a substance to alter.control your emotions or whatever sound dope fiendish to me. Can't have it one way.

_________________
There's A God On The Mic
"Pretty soon hip hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube...just Vanilla Ice"
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
avatar

Posts : 5489
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 41
Location : Soul Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 4:30 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Ha! It's all right here in black & white, Kevin. Anyone reading these threads can watch you getting frustrated at the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about... so you break down and try to disregard my whole point of view by labeling me 'dope fiend'.

That doesn't have negative, discrediting implications? You didn't do that intentionally? Like I said, it's all here in type. And... like I said... like a bitch would.

I'm not frustrated. I'm just saying what I feel from reading your comments and hearing other drugys talk about their habit like its just all good. From a sober mind a lot of you sound pretty weak.

_________________
There's A God On The Mic
"Pretty soon hip hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube...just Vanilla Ice"
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!


Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 5:18 pm

Kev you didn't answer me dude. Do you drink caffeine? Alcohol? Take Tylenol/Acetaminophen/Painkillers ever?

Do you eat fatty foods?
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
avatar

Posts : 1302
Join date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 6:00 pm

In a negative light, if drugs are being used as a deliberate escape from reality, then I do tend to agree with what Kevin was getting at. The person involved likely be having a hard time dealing with reality. They may not know where else to go or what else to do so they turn to that to deal with their problems. See alcohol especially.. At that stage a person is weak, maybe fragile... but they can become strong if they can get on the right track. We all have our lessons to be learned imo so if drugs are just being used as a shortcut in dealing with lifes problems well I dont know if I believe it will be of benefit to the persons self development.

Concerning you personally, Parker, it sounds like you have integrated them as a natural part of your everyday life. If you feel that how you are living is responsible to yourself and others around you, and of benefit to you and your life without negative impacts on all concerned then I have not anything to say, other than I hope over long term there's no serious problems caused by it. Not that I'm suggesting there will be, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
avatar

Posts : 5489
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 41
Location : Soul Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Fri 16 Nov 2012, 9:35 pm

SteveT wrote:
Kev you didn't answer me dude. Do you drink caffeine? Alcohol? Take Tylenol/Acetaminophen/Painkillers ever?

Do you eat fatty foods?

Because this has nothing to do with our weed debate. This is a diversion from the focus of this topic. I am not trying to debate about other vices right now.

I do not drink caffeine and I drink alcohol very rarely. I do eat fatty foods. That's all i'm answering on this. Luv yourself.

Hotep to you Parker. Live your life my man.

_________________
There's A God On The Mic
"Pretty soon hip hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube...just Vanilla Ice"
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:55 am

I don't have any problem with people who use drugs and do well for themselves. However, if they judge me then they get what's coming to them. I don't have any stories worth telling other than the submission I added to "The Studio" thread titled "Dance of the Dead: The Pharmaceutical Ballad". I haven't really delved into the psychedelic stuff. To be honest, I like to believe everything I see with my own eyes is real. If I see something out of the ordinary, it dips into the realm of schizophrenia, imho. Recently, I did see something I didn't want to when I was taking "chloroxaxazone" (or something like that). I woke up from my slumber and saw the alarm clock numbers leave a trail of green when I looked away. That was enough to make me stop taking the medicine, close my eyes and try to go back to sleep. For those who haven't heard Dance of the Dead...check it out. Fair warning, it is not designed to glorify perscription drugs. And no, I don't abuse them. If you want the full story, there is a disclaimer attached to this piece in soundcloud. :
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
avatar

Posts : 1774
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 34
Location : Palm Bay, FLA : Home of the Bomb Hay

PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   Tue 20 Nov 2012, 3:02 am

parker lewis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just read about your experience Parker...

I tried Salvia about 10 or so years ago but from what I hear from people like yourself and others, what I tried must have been very weak by comparison. I don't remember what the "x" count was but it was def not 30x. My own experiences (3 separate occasions) were all very similar. Each time, the most pronounced effect was a feeling of sideways gravity rather than down ward, that one time made me cling to the pole of a pool enclosure as if my life depended on it. The third time I flew backwards, broke through a screen patio door and didn't stop until i hit a wall and then felt like i was being pulled through it, except my face and chest would not follow, only my arms and legs. The feeling of being in another dimension...not so much. But like I said, I think whatever I tried was super weak compared to 30x. Overall, I prefer my experiences with shrooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Us On Drugs   

Back to top Go down
 
Us On Drugs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: