AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 9:10 am

Enimem
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 9:18 am

Top 5, he has at least one classic, some great albums, and in his prime, he showed a level of skill that few can match.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 10:49 am

easily top 5

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 10:55 am

Neither for me. I've dug deep in the underground of most of the midwest and found artists I'd prefer over him. Personally I would pick Royce, Obie and Proof over him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 11:27 am

linker is a retard, and lists 3 instead of 10 artists better. smddd gotta love NC public school system
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 12:31 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
Neither for me. I've dug deep in the underground of most of the midwest and found artists I'd prefer over him. Personally I would pick Royce, Obie and Proof over him.

Em is better than all three of those guys COMBINED.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 12:47 pm

Proof, Royce, and Obie's little toes >>>>>>>>> Biggie

Top 10

[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 1:32 pm

Shon wrote:
Proof, Royce, and Obie's little toes >>>>>>>>> Biggie

Top 10

Biggie >>>>>>>>>> All Of Slaughterhouse, Obie, and D-12 times 1000!
Back to top Go down
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 1:56 pm

hell yea Em is easily top 5 in the midwest, no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 2:39 pm

Esco wrote:
hell yea Em is easily top 5 in the midwest, no doubt about it.

Co-Sign. IMO he's number one in the Midwest.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 2:42 pm

Neither. Eminem sucks.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 2:44 pm

I think that the midwest is very similar to the way SRP has been explaining the South. There are tons upon tons of incredibley talented emcees, but if you haven't been exposed then you're thinking Common, Eminem, and Kanye.

Just looking at those regional top 10s, it shows that a lot of yous haven't seen past the mainstream in the Midwest.
Back to top Go down
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 2:49 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I think that the midwest is very similar to the way SRP has been explaining the South. There are tons upon tons of incredibley talented emcees, but if you haven't been exposed then you're thinking Common, Eminem, and Kanye.

Just looking at those regional top 10s, it shows that a lot of yous haven't seen past the mainstream in the Midwest.

I agree. Common, Kanye, or Eminem wouldn't come close to my top 50-75 Midwest artists.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 2:57 pm

Well, don't get me wrong there, Alan. We all know you don't appreciate Eminem, for whatever reason. Your reaction shows no recognition for the fact that he does have a way with words.

And Common was my absolute favorite for quite awhile, so I'm not saying the guy isn't skilled.

Kanye....don't even get me started. The dude's not really an emcee, folks. He's just not. He puts words over his beats because he's an egomaniac who wants to headline his own albums. Not a big deal, really, I'd do the same if I was him. But, he sucks on the mic.

That said, I probably wouldn't put any of these dudes in today's midwest top 10.
Back to top Go down
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 3:04 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Well, don't get me wrong there, Alan. We all know you don't appreciate Eminem, for whatever reason. Your reaction shows no recognition for the fact that he does have a way with words.

And Common was my absolute favorite for quite awhile, so I'm not saying the guy isn't skilled.

Kanye....don't even get me started. The dude's not really an emcee, folks. He's just not. He puts words over his beats because he's an egomaniac who wants to headline his own albums. Not a big deal, really, I'd do the same if I was him. But, he sucks on the mic.

That said, I probably wouldn't put any of these dudes in today's midwest top 10.

I've conceded that Eminem has skills several times. He does. But I simply can't resist taking a stab at him whenever the opportunity presents itself because I actually detest all his music, personally. My objective opinion is different, but I vote with my personal tastes on these polls.

Common comes the closest to deserving top 10 IMO, but I'm still rather indifferent to his music...I don't love it. I didn't even vote him top 100 in general when he came around.

And I agree Kanye's wack lyricism keeps him out of any top 200 discussion...to me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 3:09 pm

I'm not the biggest fan. He has the skill to be top 5, but I never listen to him much so I'll say top 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 3:44 pm

Alan wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:

I agree. Common, Kanye, or Eminem wouldn't come close to my top 50-75 Midwest artists.

Wow Pounds. I know that you dislike Em (for reasons I can't understand but whatever) but I didn't know you didn't like Common.

I honestly can't think of 50 rappers PERIOD better than Common, let alone from the Midwest.
Back to top Go down
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 3:51 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Alan wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:

Wow Pounds. I know that you dislike Em (for reasons I can't understand but whatever) but I didn't know you didn't like Common.

I honestly can't think of 50 rappers PERIOD better than Common, let alone from the Midwest.

I don't dislike Common. I own most of his albums...lol...at least half anyway.

What you fail to realize is that I am from the midwest. Remember when I had the "Minnesota Hip-Hop Fiend" avatar? Well, I actually do have a ton of MN hip-hop. I can name close to 50 rappers from MN that I like more than Common (notice I did not say better). That's why I agreed with Parker about how many people look at Midwest from a mainstream perspective. My entire outlook is underground for the Midwest.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 4:27 pm

I'm with Pounds here. Eminem has skills, no doubt and objectively is more than likely in the top 3 midwest emcees. But there's other midwest rappers I would much rather listen to than Em. That includes Royce, Obie, Proof, Bone, etc. etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 4:39 pm

I have Em in the top 5 here. Line for line, in the technical aspect, there are very few that did what he did when he was on top of his game. Dude is ill. I think he catches a lot of shit, but not all of it is deserved.

I can understand people not liking him too, though...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 4:45 pm

i dont get people not liking him personally; especially whites. its one or the other, they either hate him like alan or love him like nero.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 4:54 pm

Well, I'm pretty ambivalent.
Back to top Go down
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 4:59 pm

Steve wrote:
i dont get people not liking him personally; especially whites. its one or the other, they either hate him like alan or love him like nero.

LOL...so all white people should like Eminem because he's white?

Music is a personal thing. You should be able to get that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:01 pm

my punctuation was flawed there; what i'm saying is it's whites that either love him or hate him.

i do not understand white hatred, since he is the one that made it acceptable for whites to rap and be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:05 pm

3rd Bass?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:06 pm

yeah norm, whitey ford aka everlast really made whites gain acceptance in the mainstream as true lyricists and battle rappers and mainstream kings.

nice try, though.
Back to top Go down
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:09 pm

Steve wrote:
my punctuation was flawed there; what i'm saying is it's whites that either love him or hate him.

i do not understand white hatred, since he is the one that made it acceptable for whites to rap and be taken seriously.

I don't see it. There are plenty of black rappers I dislike more than Em. Mostly, I don't care for Em's content, message, or direction of music.

Kopasetick wrote:
3rd Bass?

Beastie Boys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:09 pm

Steve wrote:

The Beastie Boys did that before him, but with that said I agree that I don't understand why whites would hate him given his skill level, that'd be like a black guy hating Obama.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:10 pm

He's the one, huh?

I don't think it really matters if he would've blown up or not. RA was coming up, Cage basically birthed him, Aesop Rock, isn't Company Flow a unanimous classic around here?

Yeah, he was the first poprap white boy with skill. If that's the sort of thing you take seriously...
Back to top Go down
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:10 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Steve wrote:

The Beastie Boys did that before him, but with that said I agree that I don't understand why whites would hate him given his skill level, that'd be like a black guy hating Obama.

Skill has nothing to do with it.

And why can't a black guy hate Obama? lol
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:11 pm

3rd Bass came out before Everlast.

I'm not talkin' House of Pain either. I'm talkin' Rhyme Syndicate, Ice T affiliate Everlast. The back of my album says 1990. The back of my 3rd Bass album says 1989... Did he have a single out or something?
Back to top Go down
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:13 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
3rd Bass came out before Everlast.

I'm not talkin' House of Pain either. I'm talkin' Rhyme Syndicate, Ice T affiliate Everlast. The back of my album says 1990. The back of my 3rd Bass album says 1989... Did he have a single out or something?

So Norf, did Beastie Boys not do this first in your opinion? lol
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:13 pm

Well, it could easily be viewed that Obama is being used to bring false hope. Would it be inconceivable that he was placed at the forefront to get all the disgruntled citizens to rally behind an unchanging machine?
Back to top Go down
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:15 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Well, it could easily be viewed that Obama is being used to bring false hope. Would it be inconceivable that he was placed at the forefront to get all the disgruntled citizens to rally behind an unchanging machine?

And really, if you'd bump some revolutionary rap, not all black rappers are getting behind Obama. He's still too conservative for most (revolutionary rappers).
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:15 pm

Alan wrote:
Steve wrote:

I don't see it. There are plenty of black rappers I dislike more than Em. Mostly, I don't care for Em's content, message, or direction of music.

Kopasetick wrote:
3rd Bass?

Beastie Boys?

He said "taken seriously". No one took Beasties seriously when they came out. They were dismissed as a spoof and Run DMC ripoffs. The sophomore album that made heads recognize came out after 3rd Bass already had singles blowin' up.
Back to top Go down
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:20 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
Alan wrote:
Steve wrote:

Kopasetick wrote:
3rd Bass?

Beastie Boys?

He said "taken seriously". No one took Beasties seriously when they came out. They were dismissed as a spoof and Run DMC ripoffs. The sophomore album that made heads recognize came out after 3rd Bass already had singles blowin' up.

Oh, I knew he was going there, but I have trouble believing that. I mean, just because it got a different group of kids listening to hip-hop (white suburbia, frat boys, rock fans) doesn't mean they weren't "taken seriously" by a group of other music listeners. Maybe you mean purists? If they were Run-DMC rip-off's they did it on a much bigger scale. I personally feel the Rick Rubin's formula was expanded and perfected with the B-Boys, but that's neither here nor there.
Back to top Go down
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:27 pm

Norf, "Paul's Boutique" was before "The Cactus Album":

Beastie Boys: July 25, 1989
3rd Bass: October 23, 1989

So why wouldn't the Beasties get respect especially after "Licensed To Ill" went Platinum 4X before "Paul's Boutique" dropped? They may not have gotten respect from purists, but they got critical respect from a broad musical spectrum.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:52 pm

Alan wrote:
Norf, "Paul's Boutique" was before "The Cactus Album":

Beastie Boys: July 25, 1989
3rd Bass: October 23, 1989

So why wouldn't the Beasties get respect especially after "Licensed To Ill" went Platinum 4X before "Paul's Boutique" dropped? They may not have gotten respect from purists, but they got critical respect from a broad musical spectrum.

I understand you like the Beasties, Al. I get that. that's why I said "singles." They did have singles out, I was dancing to them.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:56 pm

Alan wrote:
Oh, I knew he was going there, but I have trouble believing that. I mean, just because it got a different group of kids listening to hip-hop (white suburbia, frat boys, rock fans) doesn't mean they weren't "taken seriously" by a group of other music listeners. Maybe you mean purists? If they were Run-DMC rip-off's they did it on a much bigger scale. I personally feel the Rick Rubin's formula was expanded and perfected with the B-Boys, but that's neither here nor there.

I wouldn't know about the white suburbs or frat boy at the time, I wasn't there. I do know that it'd be highly unlikely for me to consult a rock fan for rap recommendations. I see that as a bit of a reach. White suburbia and frat boys like Eminem. Do you take him seriously? And you and I both know that the mainstream is a very poor indicator of what's good. That leaves the purists and the familiar, AP.

You might have trouble believing that, fair enough. Check this fact though.

3rd Bass only dropped two albums and had 3 singles crack the top 10 U.S. rap charts. Two were top 5.

Millions of albums sold, scores of singles, and a much deeper discog that dates back to '84 and the Beasties have cracked the top U.S. 10 rap charts once with "Hey Ladies."

Rap heads didn't take them seriously for a long time, Al...

Last edited by Kopasetick on Sat 25 Jul 2009, 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 5:59 pm

beastie boys were always a novelty act; they acted white and got mainly white acceptance so it was ok. eminem was the 1st to get love from both sides of the aisle and be considered a true dope rapper.
Back to top Go down
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 6:21 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
Alan wrote:

I wouldn't know about the white suburbs or frat boy at the time, I wasn't there. I do know that it'd be highly unlikely for me to consult a rock fan for rap recommendations. I see that as a bit of a reach. White suburbia and frat boys like Eminem. Do you take him seriously? And you and I both know that the mainstream is a very poor indicator of what's good. That leaves the purists and the familiar, AP.

You might have trouble believing that, fair enough. Check this fact though.

3rd Bass only dropped two albums and had 3 singles crack the top 10 U.S. rap charts. Two were top 5.

Millions of albums sold, scores of singles, and a much deeper discog that dates back to '84 and the Beasties have cracked the top U.S. 10 rap charts once with "Hey Ladies."

Rap heads didn't take them seriously for a long time, Al...

I understand all that. But I'm not (only) talking about popularity. I was talking about critical respect. I wouldn't really care who was sticking up their nose at them at the time (purists perhaps?). I would care if it's critically excellent, which the Beastie Boys were IMO. But even talking about popularity, 1986 popularity is much more respectable than 2009 popularity.

Unlike you, I would ask a rock fan what hip-hop albums that they like. Because I like rock too, and I'd like to hear their take on hip-hop. I do that with all genres and fans all the time even to this day. lol
Back to top Go down
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 6:22 pm

Steve wrote:
beastie boys were always a novelty act; they acted white and got mainly white acceptance so it was ok. eminem was the 1st to get love from both sides of the aisle and be considered a true dope rapper.

LOL - ok...

3rd Bass would have been the first according to this logic anyway.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 7:40 pm

Alan wrote:
I understand all that. But I'm not (only) talking about popularity. I was talking about critical respect. I wouldn't really care who was sticking up their nose at them at the time (purists perhaps?). I would care if it's critically excellent, which the Beastie Boys were IMO. But even talking about popularity, 1986 popularity is much more respectable than 2009 popularity.

Unlike you, I would ask a rock fan what hip-hop albums that they like. Because I like rock too, and I'd like to hear their take on hip-hop. I do that with all genres and fans all the time even to this day. lol

Al, that's the point I'm trying to make.

In terms of critical acclaim, there was none for their debut. They hit big on the pop airwaves with "Fight For Your Right..." That single propelled them into the forefront. There was no acclaim for the debut album. Pee Wee Herman or Pauly Shore could've dropped the same song and got the same result. They get critical acclaim now, yes, but not when that album dropped. It was panned by anyone with a discerning ear. Their gimmick was the main reason Paul's Boutique was so heavily ignored in the first place. Sure, we all recognize it as a good album, but respect didn't start coming in bundles until Check Your Head came out. I think you're failing to recognize the chronological aspect of this. Sure, they're hailed as great now, but they weren't at first. It took a gimmick free album to do that.

http://mog.com/music/Beastie_Boys/bio

That link most accurately details their ride...especially for those that were watching and listening as it was taking place.

And maybe I worded that wrong, but I'd sooner consult a rap fan than a rock fan if I want to know about rap music. But that's very far from the point...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 7:50 pm

yeah pounds, not tryin to beef here but you werent in the game like that back then...shit i wasnt even heavy into it until 1993, but beastie boys were NOT looked at like they are now, back then, not even close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 8:56 pm

Steve wrote:

I disagree with that entirely. I was about 10 years old or so when Licensed To Ill came out, and I remember kids of ALL races who were listening to rap music back then were bumpin that album, even my older cousins dug it.

Eminem is a better lyricist, but the Beasties are well respected in the overall hip hop community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 8:59 pm

youre full of it man. norfeest just posted PROOF nobody as checkin for them then. its been a while, so check your memory bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 9:04 pm

Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Steve wrote:

Skill has nothing to do with it.

And why can't a black guy hate Obama? lol

Has plenty to do with it. As for your question. It would be FOOLISH for a black man to hate Obama because he is the ULTIMATE "you can do anything that you set your mind to do" story. I know you're not black, so you may not completely understand but I'll break it down for you.

Most blacks NEVER thought they'd live to see the day that we would have a black president. I'll admit, I didn't think so either until Obama decided to run. Obama winning the election proves that a black man doesn't have to "sell out" to be accepted amongst all races. He did for politics what Jackie Robinson did for baseball, so any black man hatin on him is a complete sellout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 9:08 pm

Steve wrote:
youre full of it man. norfeest just posted PROOF nobody as checkin for them then. its been a while, so check your memory bro.

Maybe nobody was feelin them where HE was from, but around here Licensed To Ill got as much play as any rap album short of Raising Hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 9:12 pm

no it didnt kj, no it didnt.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 9:24 pm

Well, Licensed To Ill got radio play due in large part to Rick Rubin, and Their affiliation with Run Dmc. They were dismissed as gimmicks and a novelty act. Last time i checked Weird Al was a novelty act, but he gets played on the radio too. The Beasties were not taken serious until they stepped out on their own on Paul's Boutique.

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1   

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next