Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2013 Updates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

2013 Updates Empty
PostSubject: 2013 Updates   2013 Updates Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

2013 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Updates   2013 Updates Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:28 pm

Hey Wayne, instead of posting dumb blog links on here, why not just copy and paste what you wrote there?
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

2013 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Updates   2013 Updates Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:31 pm

Straight from the blog itself!!

For starters, I want to thank each and everyone who has taken the time to check out my blog since its beginning. It's really appreciated!!!!! Those who have read my recent post on Facebook and Twitter probably know what these updates will be about, however, I decided to just go ahead and make an announcement via the blog.

Although my love and support of hip hop will always continue, along with my desire to enter the business, this blog has run its course, and I'll explain why. In print, when you take a look through all of the archives since the start, I've literally covered just about everything I could. I'm NOT suffering from writer's block, neither have I run out of things to cover, but I feel once the new year arrives, it'll definitely be time to do something new, and I hope you all understand that. For the remainder of this year, the following topics will still be posted:

the rest of the Masta Ace project
21-25 of my favorite albums of all time
my picks for best albums of 2012 (this will be my last post)

I will not delete the blog, as I will definitely keep it for historical and reference purposes, so you can continue to check it out. In 2013, I'll be starting a podcast of sorts, and at this point I'm deciding whether it'll be an actual podcast or if it'll be a YouTube channel. Respectively I'm not going into any details right now (mainly because it's still in the planning stages) and I won't reveal the actual details until my very first post. I feel what I have in store will be just as entertaining as the written blog. I have what it takes to present my feelings in a written/typed form, now I'll be fully expressing myself verbally. I sincerely hope that the followers of this blog will follow me to my "channel" as well. Again, thanks for your support!!

Sincerely,

Wayne Maye
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

2013 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Updates   2013 Updates Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:39 pm

Wayne you just started the blog you have to stay consistent. That's how you build loyal fans. So you are deading the blog period or will it be on and off?
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

2013 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Updates   2013 Updates Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 8:45 pm

I agree with Kev. You have been kind of rapid fire with the entries. Maybe spacing out some of the entries whether there are topics or thoughts or new releases. I think it would be a good idea to continue. I listen to a ton of albums and your reviews help especially with my own case of writer's block since I have had my kids.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

2013 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Updates   2013 Updates Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 5:20 pm

Tic706 wrote:
Wayne you just started the blog you have to stay consistent. That's how you build loyal fans. So you are deading the blog period or will it be on and off?

At this time, I still plan on keeping it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2013 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Updates   2013 Updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2013 Updates
Page 1 of 1