Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeffrey Dahmer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Jeffrey Dahmer Empty
PostSubject: Jeffrey Dahmer   Jeffrey Dahmer Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 2:44 pm

I heard the most ridiculous rap song the other day by yet another retarded rapper called Gorilla Zoe . The song was called Jeffrey Dahmer and he was stating how he'll eat you up like said serial killer. Granted, plenty of rappers have made references to JD but this is the first I heard a whole song named after him. People must release that Dahmer was a homosexual and pedophile. He mostly likely had sex with, or rape his male victims before killing them. So you can't make a song in tribute to him without acknowledging this major fact.

Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Jeffrey Dahmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer   Jeffrey Dahmer Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 2:46 pm

I actually hate those songs like that. Were a rapper just says a name of a popular figure over and over again like the song JOHN LENNON. Rick Ross does it alot
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Jeffrey Dahmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer   Jeffrey Dahmer Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2013, 5:15 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
I heard the most ridiculous rap song the other day by yet another retarded rapper called Gorilla Zoe . The song was called Jeffrey Dahmer and he was stating how he'll eat you up like said serial killer. Granted, plenty of rappers have made references to JD but this is the first I heard a whole song named after him. People must release that Dahmer was a homosexual and pedophile. He mostly likely had sex with, or rape his male victims before killing them. So you can't make a song in tribute to him without acknowledging this major fact.

If you're going to mention a serial killer at least be clever about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeffrey Dahmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer   Jeffrey Dahmer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeffrey Dahmer
Page 1 of 1