Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitimeFri 01 Feb 2013, 11:40 am

Now we know how to handle any future Sandy shit NYC, thanks to the teacha...samething goes out to you New Orleans....no more Katrina's to worry about thanks to Kris...heed the words...

Brand new Hip-Hop...produced by Mad Lion!

Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2013, 5:29 pm

Dope. I need to get on this.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2013, 7:03 pm

I thought Disaster Kit was just a figure of speech. This is the most important rap song of the turn of the century. Im buying the MP3 now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 9:29 am

I like this video. I like it a lot. Cosign Trotter about the importance of this song. Might want to add the following to that kit tho:

Important papers, like the deed to your home, insurance papers (medical and home), SS cards for you and everyone else in the home, and have them in a ziplock bag kept inside that waterproof container. And a box of ammo to go with that weapon. a solar charger, to keep your cell phone and other hand held electronics charged (because even though a person may not have the ability to call people, playing a game on the electronic or doing something like that could help pass time.). A deck of cards and some dominoes could be useful for that as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 9:40 am

you are all ned flanders off the simpsons Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 11:33 pm

Songs like this justifies hip hop's existence. Could you imagine a song like this being song by a pop singer or rock group? It would sound too weird to take seriously. Hip hop can only do informative songs like this and make it work.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 8:14 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Songs like this justifies hip hop's existence. Could you imagine a song like this being song by a pop singer or rock group? It would sound too weird to take seriously. Hip hop can only do informative songs like this and make it work.

Score = 10
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 12:05 pm

I guess the black people here like this because stuff like this isn't common in black homes?

This shit is so common sense.

And Trotter, that was the dumbest comment ever. All the famous songs for helping poor people, with like one or two exceptions, are rock or pop stars.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 5:50 pm

SteveT wrote:
I guess the black people here like this because stuff like this isn't common in black homes?

And Trotter, that was the dumbest comment ever. All the famous songs for helping poor people, with like one or two exceptions, are rock or pop stars.

KJ!
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 6:10 pm

Yes, it is fitting you posted a retarded black doll, because this video will only help retarded black people.

Anybody with an IQ of 70 doesn't need a video that looks like it was produced by Trotter to tell them what to do for a hurricane.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 7:08 pm

SteveT wrote:

You should be posting at Stormfront with that sorta attitude. First off, theres a difference between an informative song and a "let's save the world" tune. Those "We are the world" songs ain't shit. they just make White people feel good and less guilty of their priviledge life as the world around them sinks into a cesspool. They feel like they did something. An informative,instructions songs tells you the exact steps to take and what tools you need to overcome an obstacle.

Even in school we'd watch those silly informative videos like what to do when there's a fire. They often have some cartoon character rapping out the steps you should take when in encountering such a problem.

Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 8:36 pm

We are the world was organized by, produced by, and featured overwhelmingly black singers.

But okay, Trotter.

And I was asking a question about whether or not this stuff was common in black homes. Because it's like telling someone to stop drop and roll, or something similar.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 9:59 pm

SteveT wrote:
We are the world was organized by, produced by, and featured overwhelmingly black singers.

But okay, Trotter.

And I was asking a question about whether or not this stuff was common in black homes. Because it's like telling someone to stop drop and roll, or something similar.

Hey Steve you actually knew every single thing that Kris is addressing in this song?? seriously??? you've lied once before so you might as well keep the trend going....this song is saying way more than just drop, stop and roll Beavis....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One   Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurricane Proof Tactics-special thanks to KRS-One
Page 1 of 1