Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mrmikeoxlong
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
mrmikeoxlong

Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help Empty
PostSubject: Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help   Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 11:19 am

I can't find this guys second album that he did with Ray Long called the The Nickel Bag can't find a digital or physical copy anywhere, I've been able to get his first album but sadly it was off itunes. Would any of you have any idea where to find these albums to buy hopefully the physical copy but any will do, also online is really my only choice as we don't have such a big hip-hop scene here in the middle of Alberta- the Texas of Canada- so finding said album out here would be slim to none.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help   Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 12:33 pm

I don't think Nickel Bag ever was released aside from digital. And you can't have my PFYT. Good luck on that one.
Back to top Go down
mrmikeoxlong
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
mrmikeoxlong

PostSubject: Re: Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help   Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 3:15 pm

Just read on his myspace that there would be limited CD pressings but dunno the last time he updated that shit and if many people were even trying to find them. Also was Penny for your Thoughts ever released on vinyl or did it go right to CD?
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help   Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 6:11 pm

Trotter owns every single copy printed.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help   Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 6:54 pm

Back to top Go down
fenoit76
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help   Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help Icon_minitimeMon 03 Mar 2014, 4:56 pm

I got this cd from tommy gunn's myspace page in 2008 I doubt you will find a copy for sale anywhere now!

I HAD 2 COPIES BUT GAVE ONE TO THOMAS ROLLINS(TOMMY GUNN)AS HE DIDN;T EVEN HAVE A COPY OF HIS OWN CD!
Back to top Go down
fenoit76
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help   Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help Icon_minitimeMon 03 Mar 2014, 5:08 pm

I ALSO HAVE A FEW COPIES OF PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS

MONSTA ISLAND CD COLLECTION PICTURE ON THIS VIDEO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help   Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megalon(Tommy Gunn) help
Page 1 of 1