Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!! Empty
PostSubject: Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!!   Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 12:40 pm

Junclassic has always had a dope flow but now he has perfected his flow, delivery, rhyming, overall cadence. If this song is any indication of what his future projects will sound he might become a GOAT

Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!!   Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 12:45 pm

This song is on a free mixtape by Backwoodz Studioz called The Cost Of Living. Billy Woodz is all over that joint.

http://backwoodzstudioz.com/2011/10?cat=4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!!   Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!! Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 8:04 pm

This song is dope! Does this guy have more music?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!!   Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 7:13 am

Revue wrote:
This song is dope! Does this guy have more music?

He's a member of the Monster Island Czars. He got like 3 albums out already but none of that shit is sounding like this. Like I said he's improved his flow, more like perfected it. His first album Too Much Ain't Enough was damn near classic dough, but his style was ameuter compared to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!!   Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 8:07 am

I got "Imaginary Enemies" and it's weak.

But it came with a mixtape called "Southside Saviour" that i recommend. Its full of classic beats from the 90's from premier etc.

This sounds better than anything i heard from him though. He's improved a lot since i last heard him and you can't go wrong with any of those Backwoodz producers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!!   Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junclassic now has the best flow in Hip Hop!!!
Page 1 of 1