Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Vernon Forrest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

RIP Vernon Forrest Empty
PostSubject: RIP Vernon Forrest   RIP Vernon Forrest Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 8:17 pm

Another unnecessary death...we must think sometimes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by KRob86 on Mon 27 Jul 2009, 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

RIP Vernon Forrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Vernon Forrest   RIP Vernon Forrest Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 11:58 pm

Truly sad, R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

RIP Vernon Forrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Vernon Forrest   RIP Vernon Forrest Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 12:25 am

My mother told me about that. That's a goddamn shame.

Those delinquents threw their lives away over some bullshit.

RIP Vernon Forrest
Back to top Go down

RIP Vernon Forrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Vernon Forrest   RIP Vernon Forrest Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 2:07 pm

Yeah it sucks. In the last month alone we've lost MANY sports and entertainment superstars and this is another sad case.

He was a really good fighter. I remember those fights against Sugar Shane, they were awesome. Sugar Shane was on ESPN First Take and said that Forrest was one of the nicest dudes he ever met in or out of the ring.

It's a damn shame that he was murdered. I hope they catch the bastards that did it. My condolences go out to the Forrest family.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

RIP Vernon Forrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Vernon Forrest   RIP Vernon Forrest Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 8:46 pm

^^ KJ shit's so weird why all these entertainers have been dying lately. Only thing I don't get is why they show a video of VF getting pounded by Mayorga on that page.
Back to top Go down

RIP Vernon Forrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Vernon Forrest   RIP Vernon Forrest Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 12:11 pm

Esco wrote:
^^ KJ shit's so weird why all these entertainers have been dying lately. Only thing I don't get is why they show a video of VF getting pounded by Mayorga on that page.

Yeah that's fucked up and disrespectful IMO, they should have had a video of him fighting Sugar Shane instead.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

RIP Vernon Forrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Vernon Forrest   RIP Vernon Forrest Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 12:54 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Esco wrote:

Yeah that's fucked up and disrespectful IMO, they should have had a video of him fighting Sugar Shane instead.

They did, it was towards the bottom of the page, but I just don't see why he didn't bring what he brought to the Mosley fight when Mayorga was in front of him. He looked scared and didn't even throw power punches when Mayorga was letting Vern hit him with his hands at his hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Vernon Forrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Vernon Forrest   RIP Vernon Forrest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Vernon Forrest
Page 1 of 1