Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me out with these M.O.P. fans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Help me out with these M.O.P. fans Empty
PostSubject: Help me out with these M.O.P. fans   Help me out with these M.O.P. fans Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 1:52 am

I just copped Foundation and i love it. Don't know why I waited this long. Lil' Fame album with term is also way better than i thought it would be. Collab with Snowgoons is dope. All the proper albums are 4 stars minimum

In between Warriorz (2000) and Foundation (2009) they released some material while they had label dramas. I see one greatest hits (any new material?), one looks like rap/rock remakes. Are the others mixtapes or comps? I see some tracks on multiple albums

What is worth buying out of these?

St. Marxmen

Ghetto Warfare

Marxmen Cinema

Mash Out Posse

Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Help me out with these M.O.P. fans   Help me out with these M.O.P. fans Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 4:36 am

MarxMan Cinema. Can't go wrong there I love that shit.Double CD of bangers but has a few old songs.

Mash Out Posse is a collab rock album

Also they got another double CD called ALL OUT WAR. Most the songs here they recorded while with G-Unit. So expect to hear 50's voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me out with these M.O.P. fans   Help me out with these M.O.P. fans Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 10:04 pm

Thanks i'll grab Marxmen Cinema. I was interested in that one

Think i'm going to grab Ghetto Warfare as well. People seem to rate that one highly

I'll have a look for All Out War. Never heard of it before. I'm not a fan of 50 but MOP have never failed me
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Help me out with these M.O.P. fans   Help me out with these M.O.P. fans Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 11:16 pm

rez'82 wrote:
I just copped Foundation and i love it. Don't know why I waited this long. Lil' Fame album with term is also way better than i thought it would be. Collab with Snowgoons is dope. All the proper albums are 4 stars minimum

In between Warriorz (2000) and Foundation (2009) they released some material while they had label dramas. I see one greatest hits (any new material?), one looks like rap/rock remakes. Are the others mixtapes or comps? I see some tracks on multiple albums

What is worth buying out of these?

St. Marxmen

Ghetto Warfare

Marxmen Cinema

Mash Out Posse

Wow, and I own all of M.O.P.'s except these four mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Help me out with these M.O.P. fans   Help me out with these M.O.P. fans Icon_minitimeTue 09 Apr 2013, 4:18 pm

I was just bumping All Out War and thats a crazy mix-tape. Alot of songs were under the G-Unit banner cause MOP was shouting them out. After lisening to this a MOP G-Unit wouldn't have been bad. 50 hooked them up with dope beats. Ofcourse if they had released an official album under G-Unit it wouldve been filled with pop-foolery. Still anyone whose a fan owes it to themselves to listen to the song SHARKS off that mix tape, in my opinion its the best song they had recorded in their career. Ive had to have listened to that songs 100 times the first day I heard it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me out with these M.O.P. fans   Help me out with these M.O.P. fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me out with these M.O.P. fans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: