Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holocaust aka Warcloud

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hipp0319
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
hipp0319

Holocaust aka Warcloud Empty
PostSubject: Holocaust aka Warcloud   Holocaust aka Warcloud Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 6:43 am

It was recommended by a co-worker to check him out all I know is that he's a Wu tang clan affiliate

Anyone have personal opinions on the guy??
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust aka Warcloud   Holocaust aka Warcloud Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 2:34 pm

Pretty horrible emcee, in my opinion. Even so, the production on his album with BSBD is top notch. So that's definitely worth your time...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust aka Warcloud   Holocaust aka Warcloud Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 7:36 pm

You could've just asked me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust aka Warcloud   Holocaust aka Warcloud Icon_minitimeTue 02 Apr 2013, 8:28 pm

I think he sucks now but he has some material worth checking out. The Holocaust with Blue Sky Black Death is dope as fuck....check out the tracks "plunder" and "no image" for a sample. This album is a trip real sinister sound to it

I'd tell everybody to try before buy with him because he has a pretty unique style. You have to be in a certain mood.

If you like that check out his albums where he goes by the name Warcloud: "Nightmares That Surface From A Shallow Sleep" and "Smugglin Booze In The Graveyard". He has a few standout verses on Killarmy second album "Dirty Weaponry" which u need. Avoid most everthing else by him

At the very least you will prob want the holocaust instrumentals and the killarmy so check him out, you'll hate him
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust aka Warcloud   Holocaust aka Warcloud Icon_minitimeWed 03 Apr 2013, 7:13 am

Holocaust Aka WARCLOUD is a genius. His lyrics are perplexing if not ground breaking. To understand him is to understand the mind of a psychopath since he is clinically deranged. I find his words hypnotic. His poetry is what nightmares are made of. If he didn't fall off the edge of madness he couldve been the greatest poet of all time. I am flummoxed on how people can write him off as a low brow emcee. Anybody who can't recognize his phenomenal scriptures probably couldn't tell the difference from Van Gogh from crayon smear in a child's coloring book.

"When Im hyped-up on caffiene/ I toss MCs off the building they crash into the blood-red canopy/ I'm Admiral Akbar from Star Wars/ Holocuast-the one who guards the cave in the north"
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust aka Warcloud   Holocaust aka Warcloud Icon_minitimeMon 22 Apr 2013, 11:28 pm

i agree with Trotter to an extent

i will say he had about 4 verses from 97-98 that rank up their with the greatest verses in rap history (his verse on Holocaust (Silkworm), Bastard Swordsman, Punishment, and Killarmy Doomsday)

after that he really started to lose his mind and sort of "fell off" but Smuggling Booze in the Graveyard is definitely a dope album and some of his genius still shines....after that though he's lost his mind more and more and to me the thing that pissed me off was when he changed his flow and style expecially on the BSBD album and later. I wasn't feeling his Robot Tank style in other words which he seems to not be able to get away from
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust aka Warcloud   Holocaust aka Warcloud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holocaust aka Warcloud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: