Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant

Go down 
+2
SyRuP Sippa
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant Empty
PostSubject: Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant   Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 4:40 am

Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant Rittz-10

1. Intro

2. My Interview

3. Like I Am

4. Fuck Swag

5. Wastin Time ft. Big K.R.I.T.

6. Goin In

7. Always Gon Be ft. Mike Posner

8. My Clothes (Interlude)

9. Amen

10. For Real

11. Sober featuring Suga Free

12. Say No More ft. Tech N9Ne & Krizz Kaliko

13. Switch Lanes ft. Mike Posner

14. Misery Loves Company

15. Heaven ft. Yelawolf

16. All Around the World

It's the year of the Strange! Was bumping his single "For Real" on Youtube. Dope, dope song. Only thing I hated was him spelling out words, it got kinda redundant. Besides that, dope track. Album dropping 4/30!

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant   Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 6:47 pm

Dope song, doper than that other song he had out with Tech N9ne. Wasn't sure if I was peeping this, but probably will now.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant   Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 12:08 am

I agree SRP, I think i'll peep this based off tha track too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant   Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 10:40 am

I know nothing of this guy but just looking at him I want to punch him in the face
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant   Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 3:04 am

Great album, best Strange Music release thus far imo. The song with Big Krit is probably my fav base on three spins.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant   Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 3:11 am

I can honestly see Wandy digging this album, great riding music.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant   Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 8:18 am

I like the album, but it gets redundant pretty quickly. I agree that it is good riding music though.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant   Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 11:57 am

Listening to the samples now and its nice. Has a midwest southern thing going. Puts me in the mind of Do or Die or some Suave House.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant   Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 10:49 pm

JulioRoddyMattyTonyG wrote:
I can honestly see Wandy digging this album, great riding music.

Hahaaa! Good call on that one. Man this album just blew me away. I had only heard one song of his a while back prior to spinning it. I thought every single beat was fucking on point. They are exactly my kind of shit. Kinda southern, kinda mid-west, like someone else said above. The dude does have a recycled flow/style but he does it really well. He showed pretty decent story telling ability on several tracks too. He's not super lyrical but he makes up for it with that dope quick flow. Overall it's just an enjoyable fucking album that is well produced that I'm gonna be spinning all the way through for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant   Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rittz "The Life and Times of Jonny Valiant
Page 1 of 1