Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent Spins

Go down 
+26
TheHazardous
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Z-membu
Highsmith
SkinnyTheFloridian
Justice
Half
Alan
boet
D.Powell
gametheory91
Jason
E. Taylor
Deanie O'Banion
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Purple Haze
Justin Linker
Dwight
Xcel
Norfeest
Funk Seoul Brother
Laced With Slang
arokone
Shaun
Esco
T. Myers
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Recent Spins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 3:06 pm

"You don't hear anyone talking about Median anymore, they use to praise that album like the 2nd coming on amazon. Still a good album to me but I don't play it much anymore."

Undisputed was on Median's sack like Vernon was on 50's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 3:18 pm

wrote:
J Dilla - Jay Stay Paid (good so far after one spin)
Jedi Mind Tricks- Violent By Design (big disappointment so far, no where near as good as "Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell")
Blue Scholars- Joe Metro EP (It's Blue Scholars, they never disappoint...duh)
Canibus- Rip the Jacker (I bought this a long time ago but never gave it a real listen until now, because lately I'm becoming a Jedi Mind Tricks stan and I gotta listen to all of Stoupe's work. Man I was sleeping hard on this album, I'm loving Stoupe's production and Canibus just kills it on the mic)
Jedi Mind Tricks- Animal Rap Ep (I usually don't buy singles, but man the "Animal Rap" remix is just nuts that I had to get a hard copy of it and buying the single was the only way I can get my hands on this masterpiece. Dope ass beat!)

Sorry Tran... but I TOLD YOU SO...

JMT first two CDs are wack to me...

You need to get Visions of Ghandi next and then Legacy of Blood... and told you that Canibus was blazing...like Denny Blaze...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 3:21 pm

LOL @ The Denny Blaze reference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 3:33 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
wrote:
Jedi Mind Tricks- Violent By Design (big disappointment so far, no where near as good as "Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell")
Canibus- Rip the Jacker (I bought this a long time ago but never gave it a real listen until now, because lately I'm becoming a Jedi Mind Tricks stan and I gotta listen to all of Stoupe's work. Man I was sleeping hard on this album, I'm loving Stoupe's production and Canibus just kills it on the mic)
Jedi Mind Tricks- Animal Rap Ep (I usually don't buy singles, but man the "Animal Rap" remix is just nuts that I had to get a hard copy of it and buying the single was the only way I can get my hands on this masterpiece. Dope ass beat!)

Sorry Tran... but I TOLD YOU SO...

JMT first two CDs are wack to me...

You need to get Visions of Ghandi next and then Legacy of Blood... and told you that Canibus was blazing...like Denny Blaze...

lol yeah you were right. I wished I used my freebie on "Visions of Ghandi" instead. I was bidding on "Visions of Ghandi" and a bunch of other Jedi Mind albums yesterday, but suckas keep sniping me! And yeah, the Canibus is blazing, shit is dope. I also have "Can-I-Bus" and tried to give that a spin, but it didn't go anywhere. That album blows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 3:37 pm

Can-I-Bus has its moments where the beats are cool but generally it is wack beats and wacker song concepts, Canibus was trying to do things he couldn't there. Rip The Jacker is a rawer, underground album so Canibus is allowed to do what he does best, which is rip the mic.

You will love Visions of Ghandi... trust me...
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 6:07 pm

SRP, what didn't you like about Violent By Design?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 6:13 pm

What little I've heard of is garbage. Stoupe's beats are nowhere near the level they are now, Vinnie Paz sounds like every other underground rapper out - all in all it sounds like an average CD from an average underground group... Psycho Social is even worst... one of my biggest regrets in purchases ever...
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 6:16 pm

That's actually one of my fav's from them. I think Stoupe's got great beats on that one except when he starts throwing in those spanish music elements into them. Yea, Vinnie's not the greatest out there, but him and Jus Allah have some great verses on there IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 7:24 pm

Scarface- The Fix
Slum Village- Fantastic Volume 2
Redman/Method Man- Blackout 2
Nas- Nas
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 8:11 pm

wrote:

no offense, but are you out of your fucking mind?

Violent By Design is an underground masterpiece, the production on there annihilates Servants in Heaven, although Servants is my second favorite JMT album, and Jus Allah and Paz's lyrics fit the album perfectly, trust me you will eventually come around to thinking VBD is easily the best JMT album

that album is one of my favorites ever and the mood is perfect for the Mc's all the way throguh and the posse cuts are all great
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 8:15 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
What little I've heard of is garbage. Stoupe's beats are nowhere near the level they are now, Vinnie Paz sounds like every other underground rapper out - all in all it sounds like an average CD from an average underground group... Psycho Social is even worst... one of my biggest regrets in purchases ever...

you and Tran are insane man, VBD is unreal

Stoupe's production is his best ever imo cuz its the dirtiest they've ever been and crafted the mood of that album to perfection. I will admit that technically, Stoupe has progressed over the years but he never sounded as good as he did on VBD, just straight raw heat rocks sucka

Legacy of Blood and Visions of Ghandi are so many levels below Violent By Design, and Servants in... for that matter comparing the two is ridiculous, its like comparing Cuban Linx to Immobilarity and Lex Diamond Story, the drop off on those compared to VBD is that drastic IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 8:16 pm

No offense, but I've heard all the accolades from underground fan boys before... and they are wrong...l
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 8:21 pm

man your crazy, im not even a fan boy....every person i show VBD to loves it, i cant say the same about any of there other albums...were never going to agree on this lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 8:22 pm

nah we're not, cause that shit is wack...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 8:23 pm

your wack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 8:25 pm

Not as wack as Violent By Design...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 8:27 pm

so you conceited to the fact your wack at least
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 8:31 pm

yep, but I don't listen to trash like VBD so that makes me exponentially less wack that you...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 8:36 pm

Recent Spins - Page 4 Paleface2
"Ready for round 2 SRP?"

Recent Spins - Page 4 Askamexicanlogosmall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 8:41 pm

OK, Slang, you win, I don't want to fuck with the white thug wonder...

Recent Spins - Page 4 Thug_l10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 10:04 pm

Last spin:

Blaq Poet - Beat You Down - KRS One Diss Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 10:27 pm

MOS DEF - THE ECSTATIC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:49 am

J Dilla - Jay Stay Paid - Super dope
Marco Polo/Torae - Double Barrel - Solid
Gucci Mane - Guccimania - some bangers on this one
Rob Lo - Movement Union - bangers on here as well
Chamillionaire - Swangin Solo Disk 1 - classic freestyles!
Lil' Flip - Houston Rocket Disk 1 and 2 - dope as shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 4:59 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
wrote:

no offense, but are you out of your fucking mind?

Violent By Design is an underground masterpiece, the production on there annihilates Servants in Heaven, although Servants is my second favorite JMT album, and Jus Allah and Paz's lyrics fit the album perfectly, trust me you will eventually come around to thinking VBD is easily the best JMT album

that album is one of my favorites ever and the mood is perfect for the Mc's all the way throguh and the posse cuts are all great

lol yes I'm out of my fucking mind. "Violent By Design" was decent, nothing more. Stoupe's production was dope, but Jus Allah and Vinnie sounded so damn average on that album imo. None of the songs really stand out much to me, unlike "Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell", where you had songs like Uncommon Valor- A Vietnam Story, When All Light Dies, Serenity in Murder, Heavy Metal Kings, Razorblade Salvation, and Black Winter Day, all are amazing 5 stars songs for me. The rest of the album is good to great, no skips. Stoupe's beats were killer on the album.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 7:59 am

Kurupt/Roscoe-The Frank & Jess Story
Kurupt/J. Wells-Digital Smoke
Chief Kamachi-Concrete Gospel
Da Brat-Funkdafied
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince-He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 10:12 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
OK, Slang, you win, I don't want to fuck with the white thug wonder...

Recent Spins - Page 4 Thug_l10

AHHHHHHH My eyes!!!! They hurt they hurrrrt! Oh the agony.

LMAO @ both SRP and Slang Editorial. Those pics are gross
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 7:47 am

The Roots "Do You Want More"
Justice System "Rooftop Soundcheck"
Bone Thugs "Creepin On Ah Come Up"
UGK "Ridin Dirty"
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:55 am

Kooley High - Kooley is High
Little Brother - Chittlin' Circuit: The Mixtape
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 7:58 pm

J Dilla- Jay Stay Paid
Mos Def- The Estatic
Big Daddy Kane- It's A Big Daddy Thing
Nappy Roots- Wooden Leather
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 9:32 pm

V/A: Quannum presents Soulsides Greatest Bumps (2000)

Dope stuff !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:57 pm

Today I spun....

Del- Deltron 3030
Common- One Day It'll All Make Sense
Mobb Deep- The Safe Is Cracked
Tanya Morgan- Brooklynati
Torae & Marco Polo- Double Barrel
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:48 am

A Tribe Called Quest - People's Instinctive Travels..., Low End Theory, Midnight Maruaders (5-Stars for all of them)
Outkast - Southernplayalisticcadillac... , ATLiens, Aquemini (4.5 for southern, 5- Stars for the rest)
Ice Cube - Death Certificate (5-Stars)
DJ Quik - Quik Is The Name (4.5 Stars gets closer to 5 stars with each listen)
One Be Lo - SONOGRAM (5-Stars)

I need some new albums hot damn it...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 8:38 am

Blaqkout-this is such a smooth and breezy summer time record. it's a little on the short side, and there are 2 or 3 bad tracks. The rest is dope though, and DJ Quik kills the production.

Double Barrel-It was a little overhyped by this forum, but it's still a dope album to me. 4.25 stars as of right now.

Soundbombing II-everyone knows this is a great comp.
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 5:06 am

Finale and spier 1200-i forget the album name fucking dope album. Props for the rec... space
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 2:02 pm

Brand Nubian - Fire In The Hole (2 stars)
Brand Nubian - Foundation (4 stars)
Brand Nubian - Everything Is Everything (4.5 stars)
Brand Nubian - One For All (5 stars)
UGK - UGK 4 Life (2.75 stars)
UGK - Underground Kingz (3 stars)
UGK - Side Hustles (3.5 stars)
UGK - Ridin Dirty (4 stars)
UGK - Dirty Money (4 stars)
UGK - Too Hard Too Swallow (4.875 stars)
UGK - Super Tight (4.5 stars)
Eightball & MJG - Living Legends (4.25 stats)
Eightball & MJG - Comin Out Hard (4.5 stars)
X-Clan - Return From Mecca (3.25 stars)
X-Clan - Fire In The Hole (2.75 stars)
X-Clan - Mainstream Outlaws (4.5 stars)
X-Clan - Xodus (4 stars)
Dead Prez - Revolutionary But Gangsta (4.875 stars)
Dead Prez - Let's Get Free (5 stars)
Bone Thugs -Creepin' Oh Ah Come (4.75 stars)
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 2:20 pm

Let's see here...

Tanya Morgan - Brooklynati (5 stars)
Pink Floyd - The Wall (both discs) (5 stars)
Pink Floyd - Animals (5 stars)
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (5 stars)
Avalanches - Since I Left You (5 stars)
Black Moon - Enta Da Stage (5 stars)
Eightball & MJG - In Our Lifetime, Vol. 1 (5 stars)
Mantronix - Music Madness (4.5 stars)

I guess you could say I've been nothing but classics. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 3:07 pm

Quik/Kurupt- Blaqout- 3.75 as of now, Kurupt could have been left off imo.
MC Serch- The Product- 4.25
UGK- 4Life- 4.0
DJ Quik- Quik Is The Name- 5.0 (I see u Xcel!)
WC- Gulity By Affiliation- 3.75-4.0
Crooked Lettas- Grey Skies- 4.25 (with more spins I know this will get higher)
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 4:54 pm

Cise Starr, you're going to be e-raped for those UGK rankings
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 5:07 pm

Cise Starr wrote:
X-Clan - Xodus (4 stars)

I didn't look too closely, but what is X-Clan "Fire In The Hole"? Sure you didn't copy and paste that wrong from Brand Nubian? And how is X-Clan's "Return From Mecca" only 3.25 stars? That's a solid 4.5 stars IMO. Just a stellar return to form IMO. And man, now I see what Shon's saying about the UGK ratings...lol. Only 2.75 stars for "4 Life"? 4 for Ridin Dirty? No big deal. They are your opinions, but I must say I disagree.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 5:38 pm

Alan wrote:

I didn't look too closely, but what is X-Clan "Fire In The Hole"? Sure you didn't copy and paste that wrong from Brand Nubian? And how is X-Clan's "Return From Mecca" only 3.25 stars? That's a solid 4.5 stars IMO. Just a stellar return to form IMO. And man, now I see what Shon's saying about the UGK ratings...lol. Only 2.75 stars for "4 Life"? 4 for Ridin Dirty? No big deal. They are your opinions, but I must say I disagree.

Fire In The Hole is a Brand Nubian album. Look it up lol.

I realize everyone will disagree with all my rankings. Its whatever. I'm not trying to disrespect anyone though. Normally I wouldn't have listened to most of those artist but I gave them a chance.

As you can tell I'm a harsh critic. I don't normally throw high rating around.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 7:07 pm

Cise Starr wrote:
Alan wrote:

Fire In The Hole is a Brand Nubian album. Look it up lol.

I realize everyone will disagree with all my rankings. Its whatever. I'm not trying to disrespect anyone though. Normally I wouldn't have listened to most of those artist but I gave them a chance.

As you can tell I'm a harsh critic. I don't normally throw high rating around.

I didn't say Brand Nubian didn't have an album by that title. I said X-Clan didn't...lol...you have 2 "Fire In The Hole" albums listed. lol

I'm not dogging on your ratings. I obviously got some different one's too.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 7:15 pm

He's entitled to his opinion, but giving Mainstream Outlaws 4.5 stars, and only giving UGK meager ratings is crazy to me. IMO, Ridin Dirty is easily the best album on his list unless To The East Blackwards was supposed to be included with X Clan. Then it would be close.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 7:18 pm

Cise Starr wrote:
X-Clan - Xodus (4 stars)

Fire In The Hole is NOT an X Clan album. Look it up. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 7:22 pm

T. Myers wrote:
He's entitled to his opinion, but giving Mainstream Outlaws 4.5 stars, and only giving UGK meager ratings is crazy to me. IMO, Ridin Dirty is easily the best album on his list unless To The East Blackwards was supposed to be included with X Clan. Then it would be close.

I'm surprised to see Mainstream Outlawz get 4.5 stars and Return From Mecca 3.25 stars. I mean, I'm not alone when I say Return From Mecca is WAY better, and more ambitious in every way compared to Mainstream Outlawz, right?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 7:23 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Cise Starr wrote:
X-Clan - Xodus (4 stars)

Fire In The Hole is NOT an X Clan album. Look it up. LOL!

Yeah, that's what I was saying...lol...probably just a typo.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 7:25 pm

Alan wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I'm surprised to see Mainstream Outlawz get 4.5 stars and Return From Mecca 3.25 stars. I mean, I'm not alone when I say Return From Mecca is WAY better, and more ambitious in every way compared to Mainstream Outlawz, right?

Yeah, Return From Mecca was easily 4.5 stars for me. What's crazy to me is that i think Fire In The Hole was supposed to be To The East Blackwards. There is no way that album is 2.75 stars.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 7:32 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Yeah, Return From Mecca was easily 4.5 stars for me. What's crazy to me is that i think Fire In The Hole was supposed to be To The East Blackwards. There is no way that album is 2.75 stars.

Not a chance! 5 stars all the way for the debut. No question. Not only was Brother J in peak form, so was Professor X. Actually, "To the East, Blackwards" is my #1 album from 1990. Beating out the best albums by Masta Ace, Gang Starr, Digital Underground, Brand Nubian & Ice Cube...lol...I know that's a stretch for most, but damnit, I love that album!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 7:45 pm

I just received Ill Poetic "The World Is Ours" in the mail. It's eh so far, weird hip hop...Exzact would love this seeing how much he loves weird, out there music. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 7:52 pm

wrote:
I just received Ill Poetic "The World Is Ours" in the mail. It's eh so far, weird hip hop...Exzact would love this seeing how much he loves weird, out there music. Shaking My Head

LOL - never heard of it.

You'd be proud C. Tran. I'm listening to Bone Thugs and enjoying it. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 8:53 pm

lol yeah I never heard of them until a couple of days ago. I was doing some bargain bin hunting on Amazon and came across it. It sounded promising with some of the guest features: Blueprint, Wordsworth, and Illogic. It's a decent album, nothing speculator. It was cheap, so I can't complain.

Man I can't wait until the Bone reunion album, I'm predicting that to be my favorite album of the year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Spins   Recent Spins - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Spins
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next