Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this is why I dont like Howard Stern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

this is why I dont like Howard Stern Empty
PostSubject: this is why I dont like Howard Stern   this is why I dont like Howard Stern Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013, 1:48 pm

Hes constantly taking shots at Black culture, hip hop culture. Acting like Black culture is so foreign. All the word wigger is as bad as bunny. He's been doing this for a long time. Im beginning to believe he only has Robin on his side cause he can avoid being called a racist. I know hes a shock jock, but I don't hear other jocks going in on Blacks like this.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: this is why I dont like Howard Stern   this is why I dont like Howard Stern Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013, 1:56 pm

Thing is that Howard is a contradiction to himself when it comes to Black culture. He has an edgy-girls don't bring him home to your parents-walking on the wild side persona. But when it comes to Black/hip hop culture he has this stance of a typical stiff neck White dude "Why do Black guys like spinning rims? Dont rims already spin when the car is in motion?"
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: this is why I dont like Howard Stern   this is why I dont like Howard Stern Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013, 2:08 pm

The Wigger contest is misleading. It should just be the best White rapper contest cause its under the pretext of how good you can rap cause all Blacks rap so thats there measuring stick.
By this logic I'm a better rapper than Apathy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this is why I dont like Howard Stern   this is why I dont like Howard Stern Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013, 8:04 pm

That fool said he was going to "rob them like we robbed R&B..?!". Evil or Very Mad I never liked Howard for that reason as well. Robin can get the hell on somewhere with her punk ass. She reminds me of the other Black kid in my college classes who would sit there and let the teacher talk that mess, while I was the only one speaking up. Fuck her.

None of those rappers have Black names. And Y-g ain't robbing shit. Where did they find those fools!?

Howard Stern reminds me of every douchebag I've ever met in every state I've traveled to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is why I dont like Howard Stern   this is why I dont like Howard Stern Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is why I dont like Howard Stern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: