Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think Hip hop may end up in another direction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I think Hip hop may end up in another direction Empty
PostSubject: I think Hip hop may end up in another direction   I think Hip hop may end up in another direction Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 3:37 am

I found this group called Death Grips out of Cali. They are really...different. Each video they do is something strange and new. I think they may be responsible for the sound on Kanye West's Black Skinhead:

and this is just LOL

and here's this

Last edited by Revue on Sun 19 May 2013, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: I think Hip hop may end up in another direction   I think Hip hop may end up in another direction Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 5:09 am

Very different. Not something I can listen to on an everyday basis...

However, it is something I can get with... when my mood agrees....

Liking that second video... shit is weird... but nice....

ummm.... third song/video... strange... but not bad. I can see myself enjoying this...

Like I said shit is like a mood thing...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think Hip hop may end up in another direction   I think Hip hop may end up in another direction Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 9:11 pm

It reminds me of something Billy woods and the Super Cron Flight Brothers would listen to. I agree with the mood thing. I imagine some of this stuff would sound crazy coming out of somebody's car.

That second video sounds wild. The guy can flow, but that hook is sooo wack to these ears. I loved the 1st video, it kind of reminded me of Dead Prez for some reason. That 3rd one is weird as well. His voice reminds me of RZA's sometimes. I'll look into these guys some more, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think Hip hop may end up in another direction   I think Hip hop may end up in another direction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think Hip hop may end up in another direction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: