Share | 

Heroes4Hire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon

PostSubject: Heroes4Hire   Tue 21 May 2013, 4:21 pm

Lets talk about Heroez4Hire by Jeru The Damaja and Mizz Marvel.

I just ordered this from Amazon for 9.99. I thought this album would be much higher. Anywhoo, I bought the album when it was first released in 99 and had mix feelings about it. But I do know this album has got better with time. Some ppl are saying its a classic, some are saying its atleast better than Math. Idk, I do know its a unique album, and I cant wait to bump it again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes4Hire   Wed 22 May 2013, 2:38 am

No way it's better than his first two to me but it's still a pretty good album. Didn't need the solo Miz Marvel tracks. Thought it kind of sucked at first as well. Seinfeld & 99.9% are some of his best songs. Between this one and"Still Rising" as his third best
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon

PostSubject: Re: Heroes4Hire   Wed 22 May 2013, 6:20 am

I liked the Mizmarvel tracks. The song Great Solar Stance sounds to much like a Preemo beat, it had to be. I know that he and Preem fell out but I know he jacked that beat from Preem before he left. Jeru was bitter on this album due to his situation with the Gangstar Foundation. The song 99 % was aimed at Gangstar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes4Hire   Wed 22 May 2013, 9:40 pm

Just been listening to this. Yeah Great Solar Stance is a highlight, up there with Seinfeld & 99.9%. Other standouts were Bitches Wit Dicks, What A Day, Billie Jean are all great. The Miz Marvel tracks aren't bad I just wanted to hear more Jeru. The cover says featuring Supa Human Klik, i guess that was just him and Miz, maybe Lil Dap cos he's on one track.

How do you like Divine Design and Still Rising albums? I'm a big Jeru fan so I think they are both worth the money even though Divine Design is pretty average. Sun Rises is top 10 of all time to me.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon

PostSubject: Re: Heroes4Hire   Thu 23 May 2013, 6:09 pm

rez'82 wrote:
Just been listening to this. Yeah Great Solar Stance is a highlight, up there with Seinfeld & 99.9%. Other standouts were Bitches Wit Dicks, What A Day, Billie Jean are all great. The Miz Marvel tracks aren't bad I just wanted to hear more Jeru. The cover says featuring Supa Human Klik, i guess that was just him and Miz, maybe Lil Dap cos he's on one track.

How do you like Divine Design and Still Rising albums? I'm a big Jeru fan so I think they are both worth the money even though Divine Design is pretty average. Sun Rises is top 10 of all time to me.

All Jerus albums were good.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks

PostSubject: Re: Heroes4Hire   Fri 24 May 2013, 11:34 am

LOL at anyone thinking this is better than Math. Cool, decent album, but Math is on another level. Frustrated Bunny>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes4Hire   

Back to top Go down

Heroes4Hire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Old Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: