Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slaughterhouse Album Snippets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Slaughterhouse Album Snippets Empty
PostSubject: Slaughterhouse Album Snippets   Slaughterhouse Album Snippets Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:00 pm

Hey All,

I just listened to the snippets. There are a couple of tracks that stick out, but as whole, I don't see this as a classic. Also, you hear the majority of Royce throughout the snippets as well as Crooked and not too much Joell or Buddens. The production can vary. I would rather hear some hard boom bap, but I guess they wanted to go with a different flavor. Just off of the snippets, I see this album as a 3.25/5. I hope the full length changes my mind seeing as they hyped this shit to the max. Go to HipHopDx to listen. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse Album Snippets   Slaughterhouse Album Snippets Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:02 pm

Co-Worker of mine said exactly the same thing. I didn't check out the samples because I don't want to have second thoughts about buying in 15 days
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse Album Snippets   Slaughterhouse Album Snippets Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:07 pm

"Co-Worker of mine said exactly the same thing. I didn't check out the samples because I don't want to have second thoughts about buying in 15 days"

Your friend hit the nail on the head. I think a lot of listeners will have some doubt about the album. The chemistry just isn't as cohesive as I thought. Plus, the Woodstock joint featuring MOP was dropped from the album due not clearing the sample. I hope I'm wrong when I listen to whole album.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse Album Snippets   Slaughterhouse Album Snippets Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:28 pm

SMDH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse Album Snippets   Slaughterhouse Album Snippets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaughterhouse Album Snippets
Page 1 of 1