Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Greatest (East) #6

Go down 
+3
Norfeest
Justin Linker
T. Myers
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Top 5, Top 10, or Neither
Top 5
Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Vote_lcap21%Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Top 10
Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Vote_lcap21%Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Neither
Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Vote_lcap58%Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:21 am

Notorious BIG
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:56 am

Biggie is not in my top 10.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 9:07 am

T. Myers wrote:
Biggie is not in my top 10.

I concur.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 11:02 am

Big just gets in at #10 for this listener...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 1:26 pm

#1 GOAT
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:35 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Neither

Cosign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:46 pm

Shone wrote:
Fool John wrote:
Neither

Cosign

Cosign x 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 3:10 pm

Haters???
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 3:11 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Haters???

I'm not a hater. I'm a realist.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 3:12 pm

Neither
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 3:15 pm

No, Terry, you're a hater. It's a fact that Biggie is top 3 DOA. If you think otherwise, you're a hater, straight up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 4:32 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Haters???

re-al-ist
1. a person who tends to view or represent things as they really are.

Based off the definition, I disagree with you entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 4:34 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Haters???

Yep, I'm not surprised though. Fuck em! I recognize Biggie as one of the all time greats and that's all that matters to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 4:36 pm

Fool John wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Haters???

Biggie is an overrated mc.

Cosign with that too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 4:37 pm

wrote:
Fool John wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Haters???

Biggie is an overrated mc.

Cosign with that too...

Going as far as to make up characters ala Vernon Lopez, wow you're really cool....NOT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 4:39 pm

Didn't you sided with Vernon when you first started posting on the forums?....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 4:40 pm

Yeah, that was homo, Tran. At least mine was from another topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 4:41 pm

Nobody even notice what you did, homo laughter....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 4:54 pm

wrote:
Didn't you sided with Vernon when you first started posting on the forums?....

More like he sided with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 5:08 pm

are we voting for phonte or biggie? either way I vote neither...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 5:12 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Haters???

re-al-ist

The following list represents things as they really are to me.

1. KRS One-5-6 classics to me
2. GZA-2 classics to me, and 2 4.5 star albums to me
3. LL Cool J-3 classics to me
4. Kool G Rap-3 classics and 1 4 star album
5. BDK-2 classics and 1 4.5 star albums
6. Pharoahe Monch-1 5 star album and 1 4 star album
7. Ghostface Killah-3 classics
8. Jay-Z-2 classics and at least 2 4.5 star albums
9. Nas-3 classics
10. Talib Kweli-3 classics(2 undisputed and 1 personal) and 1 4.5 star album

Biggie has 1 classic and 1 4.5 star album to me. The only person on my list who Biggie would compete with is Pharoahe, and since we are talking about an Mc's complete work, it's not even close. If you'd like to remove Monch, feel free to add Chuck D, Black Thought, or Rakim.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 6:04 pm

Biggie is top 5 EASILY
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 6:08 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Haters???

re-al-ist

9. Nas-3 classics

Biggie has 1 classic and 1 4.5 star album to me. The only person on my list who Biggie would compete with is Pharoahe, and since we are talking about an Mc's complete work, it's not even close. If you'd like to remove Monch, feel free to add Chuck D, Black Thought, or Rakim.

I actually agree with everything you wrote Terry, Big for his complete work would have a hard time competing with those other artists you mentioned, he passed away far too soon, but his flow and his lyrics and his impact, and his influence in such a short period of time is why he's in my top three, I don't feel the same way about Big L or even Big Pun as examples....I feel that Biggie surpassed both of them easily and had all three of them stayed alive alot longer then I feel Biggie would've not only surpassed them but a bunch of artists on your list as well, many of whom I have on my list too...again this is all my opinion man...not facts just opinion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 6:22 pm

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Haters???

re-al-ist

9. Nas-3 classics

I actually agree with everything you wrote Terry, Big for his complete work would have a hard time competing with those other artists you mentioned, he passed away far too soon, but his flow and his lyrics and his impact, and his influence in such a short period of time is why he's in my top three, I don't feel the same way about Big L or even Big Pun as examples....I feel that Biggie surpassed both of them easily and had all three of them stayed alive alot longer then I feel Biggie would've not only surpassed them but a bunch of artists on your list as well, many of whom I have on my list too...again this is all my opinion man...not facts just opinion!

Powell is correct. It's not Biggie's fault that he was murdered. I feel that both of his albums are classics and he's the fastest rising star in the history of the game based on his skill level and popularity. Many feel that he was on top of the game after his first album, and his second was the best recieved double rap LP in history. If those aren't signs of a megastar then I don't know what is. I also feel that he's responsible for a great deal of Jay Z's success, who has mentioned Biggie as his biggest influence, and even quotes him in MANY of his songs.

While I can't say anything negative about Terry's picks (a few of them are in my Top 10 as well) I feel that Biggie is just as skilled as any of them, and would have had a career equally as successful as any of them if not greater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 6:24 pm

who cares what you think WOULD have happened. we're not basing this off of woulda, shoulda, couldas. we're basing this off what happened, and biggie just doesn't cut it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 6:25 pm

Steve wrote:
who cares what you think WOULD have happened. we're not basing this off of woulda, shoulda, couldas. we're basing this off what happened, and biggie just doesn't cut it.

BLAH BLAH BLAH STFU Steve! You hate Biggie as much as Skip Bayless hates T.O. so nothing you have to say about him holds any merit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 6:30 pm

It is his fault he was murdered - he fucked with the wrong one - 2Pac - west side riders california love, death row bitches...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 6:33 pm

I'm leaving Cali as we speak, had a lot of fun out here with the fam....but that shit you just wrote SRP was completely stupid my dude...I'm hoping you where only joking but hmmmm??? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 6:36 pm

I think some people and i'm not aiming this at no one in particular spend to much time focusing on the fact Big only had two official albums and forget about his mic skills and impact on the game due to his mic skills. Big two albums to me can be put up against almost anybodies catalog because they are that high in quality. I respect anybody not putting Big in their top whatever truly because they just do not jam him like that but I truly think some undaground nerds and late to the gamers hate on him just because he is guess what....POPular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 6:59 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
It is his fault he was murdered - he fucked with the wrong one - 2Pac - west side riders california love, death row bitches...

You're a retard! Pac was murdered first although neither man deserved it, and Death Row eventually went bankrupt.

I'm sure you were just playin when you posted this, but it's still in poor taste.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:00 pm

KRob86 wrote:
I think some people and i'm not aiming this at no one in particular spend to much time focusing on the fact Big only had two official albums and forget about his mic skills and impact on the game due to his mic skills. Big two albums to me can be put up against almost anybodies catalog because they are that high in quality. I respect anybody not putting Big in their top whatever truly because they just do not jam him like that but I truly think some undaground nerds and late to the gamers hate on him just because he is guess what....POPular.

I Co-Sign this statement 100%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:04 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

You're a retard! Pac was murdered first although neither man deserved it, and Death Row eventually went bankrupt.

I'm sure you were just playin when you posted this, but it's still in poor taste.

That's not what your girl said when she had my Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 244 in her :pissed: - she said it was in good taste...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:09 pm

KRob86 wrote:

I don't think you're wrong, but i don't bother with any of that outside nonsense when i vote. It's strictly based on how much i listen to an artist. I'm not gonna penalize other deserving mc's just because Big was murdered. People want to make the man a martyr, but in reality he was just one of many great MC's to come from NY. He was just in the right place at the right time to be successful. He wasn't really head and shoulders above a lot of less fortunate mc's. Don't get me wrong. I like Biggie, but there is no way of knowing what he would have become. Very rarely do athletes get voted in the Hall of Fame if their career is cut short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:13 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

That's not what your girl said when she had my Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 244 in her :pissed: - she said it was in good taste...

And then you woke up and realized that it was just a dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:15 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

I don't think you're wrong, but i don't bother with any of that outside nonsense when i vote. It's strictly based on how much i listen to an artist. I'm not gonna penalize other deserving mc's just because Big was murdered. People want to make the man a martyr, but in reality he was just one of many great MC's to come from NY. He was just in the right place at the right time to be successful. He wasn't really head and shoulders above a lot of less fortunate mc's. Don't get me wrong. I like Biggie, but there is no way of knowing what he would have become. Very rarely do athletes get voted in the Hall of Fame if their career is cut short.

Can you say Gale Sayers?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:16 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Can you say Gale Sayers?

I can, and he doesn't deserve it either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:18 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Can you say Gale Sayers?

Based on his career stats, I disagree with you as did the HOF because they put him in. Just as if there was a Hip-Hop HOF, Biggie would be a first ballot inductee.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:21 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Can you say Gale Sayers?

Based on his career stats, I disagree with you. But it's all good.

That's my whole point with Biggie. The stats are impressive, but limited in quantity. The dudes i listed put out quality material over good period of time. I'm not punishing him, but i'm not gonna play the what if game either.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:28 pm

in all honesty like Jay, Biggie's a top 15 from the east to me i just dont spin his shit nearly as much as other east coast artists i have to neither him on this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:34 pm

Jay and Big and even sometimes Nas do use typical east coast boom bap and stripped down beats. I wonder if thats a factor in why some underground east coast loyalist and boom bap beat fans give them so much shit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 9:34 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
are we voting for phonte or biggie? either way I vote neither...

Funny you should say that, because when you did your regional list I see Biggie on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 9:58 am

Some of these fuckers are just haters man...fa real. Big kills most rappers on all our list.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 10:06 am

I'm sure the hater comment wasn't directed at me, but please stop throwing the word hater around like it means something. The fact is no one can make a case against any of the artists i got in front of Biggie. I understand personal preference so i don't mind Biggie being considered top 10 by some, but his inclusion is far from mandatory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 10:14 am

Biggie should have made this list EASILY but it's whatever. All I know is that if anybody questions the way I vote, I'm just gonna be like.....

Biggie >>>>> Artist people are bitching about me voting against
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 10:17 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Biggie should have made this list EASILY but it's whatever. All I know is that if anybody questions the way I vote, I'm just gonna be like.....

Biggie >>>>> Artist people are bitching about me voting against

Either make a case against the artists i have in front of him, or keep quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 10:19 am

So you're throwing a challenge towards me??? If so I accept.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 10:20 am

KJ Styles wrote:

yes, make a case that does not revolve around personal preference. You can't do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 10:22 am

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

yes, make a case that does not revolve around personal preference. You can't do it.

Ok Bama, give me your Top 10 for the East
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 10:24 am

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I've already listed them above. Keep in mind that Biggie isn't #11 on my list. you're going to have to discredit a lot of MC's to move Biggie in to my top 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 11:16 am

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I've already listed them above. Keep in mind that Biggie isn't #11 on my list. you're going to have to discredit a lot of MC's to move Biggie in to my top 10.

I'm not doing this to change your opinion because nothing will do that. I'm only doing this to show why Biggie is a GOAT.

I'm not gonna argue against KRS or Nas, because those two are in the same class as Biggie IMO.

GZA- Great lyricist, but Liquid Swords is his only album that's as good as either of Biggie's. He's in my Top 10 though.

LL Cool J- Without question he's a legend, but he's also been largely inconsistent. Hasn't made a classic (or even NEAR classic) album since Mama Said Knock You Out in 1990. That album and maybe Radio are the only two that are as good as either of Biggie's. He's in my Top 20 in the East.

Kool G Rap- Another great MC who's also in my Top 10, however he's dropped a couple stinkers since he split up with DJ Polo. Line for line he's just as good as Biggie, but Big has him beat when it comes to versatility. G Rap is strictly hardcore, and Live or Let Die is the only album I feel that's as good as Ready To Die. Road To The Riches and Wanted DOA are as good as Life After Death although I bump LAD more.

BDK- He's also in my Top 10, He's got two classics but he also has two stinkers. His first two albums can hang with Biggie's but the rest of his catalog can't. BDK himself has even said that Biggie was the MC that reminded him most of him in terms of style, and I agree. I think that Biggie was hungry, so I don't feel he would have dropped a dud until MUCH later in his career, if ever.

Pharoahe Monch- Unless you count Organized Konfusion's debut, none of his albums are as good as Biggie's IMO. He's in my Top 15-20 in the East, but he should have dropped MORE material given the time he's been in the game.

Ghostface Killah- He's a Top 15 fav of mine, but he's nowhere near as good as Biggie lyrically. Ironman and Supreme Clientele are classics, but Ready To Die and Life After Death are both better IMO.

Jay Z- I don't see why you'd consider him Top 10 and not Biggie other than the fact that Big's catalog isn't as large (which isn't his fault). It's clearly evident that Biggie was Jay's biggest influence, and he even goes as far as to bite Biggie's lines in MANY of his songs. Jay is my 5th fav from the East because of his consistent catalog, but when Biggie was alive, it's a proven fact that he was Robin to Biggie's Batman.

Talib Kweli- He's a great lyricist in my Top 15-20 or so but Train Of Thought was his only classic and only album in the class of Ready To Die or Life After Death, unless you include the Black Star album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #6   Top 10 Greatest (East) #6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Greatest (East) #6
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Classic Threads and Discussions-
Jump to: