Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free! Empty
PostSubject: New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!   New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free! Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 8:24 pm

The hustle don't stop at Backwoodz Studio. SCFB just released its sophomore LP Indonesia and its a free dl. A physical copy with extras like an instrumental is available too. This is a smart move. Free DL for those curious, hard copy for fans. I'm DL'ing now and you can bet your sweetass I'm purchasing a physical copy! With DR Monokrome and Marbaduke on the boards ya know its gonna bang! http://www.backwoodzstudioz.com/
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

PostSubject: Re: New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!   New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free! Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 9:31 am

nice one dang. you an m.i.c fan, you checking out junclassics new album? got his southside savior album the other day and i cannot wait for his new one....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!   New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free! Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 7:19 pm

How do they have this shit in South Africa when it's hard to find in the US?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!   New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free! Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 9:04 pm

A thing called the internet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!   New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free! Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 4:09 pm

I downloaded this and that Willie Green CD. Last time I downloaded that Marq Spekt CD from them and never listened to it. Go figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!   New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free! Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 7:38 am

It's funny you should mention Super Chron. I was just listening to that Emergency Powers album yesterday. They definitely have their own thing going, that's for sure. Anyway, I'll have to dl that album just to see how they've progressed.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!   New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 4:31 am

a.scott wrote:
It's funny you should mention Super Chron. I was just listening to that Emergency Powers album yesterday. They definitely have their own thing going, that's for sure. Anyway, I'll have to dl that album just to see how they've progressed.

Theyve progressed in all the right way. This album is crazy some of the most insane production Ive ever heard. It is an aquired taste though. But by far the best album this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!   New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 5:03 am

Nice. I already dl ed it, I'll get around to it sometime this week.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!   New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 1:29 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
The hustle don't stop at Backwoodz Studio. SCFB just released its sophomore LP Indonesia and its a free dl. A physical copy with extras like an instrumental is available too. This is a smart move. Free DL for those curious, hard copy for fans. I'm DL'ing now and you can bet your sweetass I'm purchasing a physical copy! With DR Monokrome and Marbaduke on the boards ya know its gonna bang! http://www.backwoodzstudioz.com/

I think SCFB suck ass, but I just copped a dope instrumental album from Willie Green for free. Thanks for the indirect put on, Trot. LOL

Because of that, I'm gonna check out that new SCFB too.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!   New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 9:41 pm

The Willie Green intru is dope. But that SCFB LP is more well rounded and concentrated then their first offering which was sorta scattershot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!   New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 4:38 am

Willie Green was hit and miss for me. I still have to finish listening to SFCB. I'm about half way into it, and I'm leaning towards their first album more. I'll give a more accurate review later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!   New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Super Chron Flight Bros! And its free!
Page 1 of 1